023, the haunting of hill house

「 somebody to someone 」manon wright x sam golbachchapter 23

somebody to someone
manon wright x sam golbach
chapter 23

THE HAUNTING OF HILL HOUSE (CURSED CASTLE) (FR / CELINASPOOKYBOO & MANON WRIGHT)

MANON SAT IN THE BACKSEAT OF THE CAR AS THEY STARTED APPROACHING CASA LOMA.

"Damn!" She breathed, looking out the window. "It's...wow."

"This is the biggest castle we've ever been to," Colby pointed out.

"It's so festive!" Manon giggled, pointing out different little bits of leftover Christmas. "I love it!"

They spotted Celina, who grinned. "Welcome!"

"Hey!" Manon jumped out and hugged her. "How are you?"

"What's up guys it's Sam and Colby!"

"Today, we are with Manon and Celina!" Sam gestured his hands to them. "Manon, bless her, flew out to Canada on her week break from Outer Banks filming!"

"You're welcome," Manon bowed theatrically. "Kidding. I had no plans, and this was so much fun last time, I had to accept."

"This is why you're the favourite," Colby pointed to her. "So many people decline. Thank you, Manon."

"And you're probably exhausted!" Celina pointed out.

"I am. And sore. And tired. But I'm here."

"Ninety eight rooms?" Manon gasped. "That's like...bigger than Kensington Palace!"

"No honey, bigger than apartment 1A," Celina told her.

"Oh shut up."

"Hang on, let's point something out for a second," Sam pointed to her. "You, Miss Wright, have a Norfolk home right next to what?"