𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑬𝑳𝑬𝑽𝑬𝑵

Reece stirred as he felt Tatiana's hands on his chest, a small chuckle escaping his lips as he woke up. He rolled onto his side, his arm instinctively wrapping around her waist and pulling her close. He opened his eyes and looked down at her, a soft smile playing on his lips. "Morning, gorgeous," he mumbled, his voice still gravelly with sleep. Tatiana smiled gently, the events of last night playing back in her head..

"Good morning, love." She said softly and hugged into him. Reece wrapped his arms around her completely, holding Tatiana close and burying his face in her shoulder. Reece inhaled deeply, savoring the scent of her. He stayed silent for a moment, just holding her and relishing the feeling of having her there in his arms.

Then, he pulled back slightly so he could look at her. "You know, I have to admit," he said with a smirk, "I kind of like waking up to you next to me." Tatiana's smile grew as he rested his face against her shoulder. "Well if we're being truthful, I like falling asleep in your arms." Reece chuckled and planted a soft kiss on her shoulder, his stubble grazing her skin. "Good, because I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon." Reece shifted slightly so that they were facing each other, his hand coming up to gently brush a strand of hair away from her face. Reece's gaze was intense, his eyes locked with hers. "You're stuck with me now, love," he said with a smirk.

Tatiana faked a sad look on her face, groaning out to be dramatic. "Nooo, I'm stuck?" Reece chuckled at her theatrics and playfully pinched her side. "Yes, stuck with me and my irresistible charm," he said with feigned arrogance. He leaned in closer, their faces just inches apart. "But don't worry, I promise it won't be all bad," he murmured, his voice low and seductive. "I'll make sure you never want to leave."

Tatiana sat up in her bed with a grin, climbing into his lap. "Oh I could say the exact same to you." Reece smirked as Tatiana straddled him, his hands instinctively coming to rest on her hips. Reece looked up at Tatiana, admiring the sight of her sitting in his lap, a sultry smile on her face. He pulled her closer, his hands sliding under her shirt to rest on the bare skin of her back. "Is that so?" he said, his voice low and seductive. "You think you have me wrapped around your finger, huh?"

Tatiana barked out a laugh, sliding her arm around his shoulders as she brought him in close, her lips hovering above his own. "You been wrapped, love." Reece chuckled at Tatiana's response, his hands roaming up and down her bare back, sending shivers up her spine. He leaned in closer, their lips almost touching.

"Is that a fact?" he murmured, his breath hot against her skin. Reece ran his nose along her jawline, nibbling gently at her earlobe. "Maybe I like it, if it's because of you." "Got you whipped that quick have I?" Tatiana teased Reece, leaning back ever so slightly to look at him. Reece chuckled and grabbed her hips, pulling her back towards him. He looked up at her with a smirk and a glint of mischief in his eyes. "You've always had me whipped, Ana," he admitted, his voice dripping with mock arrogance. "I just never allowed myself to admit it."  Tatiana laughed at him and gave a nod, pressing her lips against his for a quick kiss. "I know, babe." She pulled away and looked into his beautiful eyes.

Reece chuckled at her response, knowing that she had seen through him all along. He pulled Tatiana close for another kiss, this one slower and more passionate. He broke the kiss after a moment, resting his forehead against hers. "You're too clever for your own good, you know that?" he said with a smirk. Tatiana kept her arms wrapped around him as she sat in Reece's lap. "So— what are we doing today? Or do you have plans..?"

Reece wrapped his arms firmly around her waist, enjoying the feeling of her in his lap. He shrugged nonchalantly, pretending to think about their plans for the day. "Nothing specific lined up, no," he said, a sly grin on his face. "But you know, I can think of a few things we could do that don't involve leaving this bed..." Tatiana's eyes sparkled with amusement at his words, and she gave a playful nod. "Mm, sounds tempting.."