𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

Tatiana rested her head against Reece's bare chest as they laid in his bed. "Have you given any thought to what you want to do for your birthday?" She smiled at him and traced small circles against his skin. Reece ran his fingers through Tatiana's hair as they laid together.

The feel of her touch on his skin sent a shiver through him. "My birthday, huh?" he replied, his voice thoughtful and soft. "I haven't really thought about it, to be honest. I usually just let my mates plan something."

"And that would be a pub crawl or something?" Tatiana licked her lips softly, looking up at him with a chuckle. Reece chuckled in response, nodding his head. "Yeah, something like that. A night of drinking and mischief with the boys. It's tradition, y'know?" He tugged on a strand of Tatiana's hair gently before continuing, his eyes sparkling with mischief. "Why, do you have something different in mind, love?"

Tatiana couldn't help but get war flashbacks to the most recent episodes of Drunk Reece, seeing as how he drunkenly mistook another woman for her then he picked a fight with Selwyn, she wasn't entirely eager to have him near alcohol, but it was his birthday.. Reece took note of Tatiana's expression, sensing her hesitation.

He knew that look all too well— it usually meant she had something to say. He propped himself up on one elbow, looking down at Tatiana with a soft smile. "Come on, love. Spit it out. I know you want to say something."

Tatiana released a soft sigh. "It's your 22nd I don't want to tell you how to party—" she breathed out and sat up ever so slightly with a nervous smile. "but I don't really want to worry about if you mistake some pretty blonde for me, or argue with any of the boys again.."

Reece chuckled softly, a hint of guilt in his eyes as he realized what she was referring to. Reece knew he had caused Tatiana stress with his drunken antics. He sat up beside her, taking her hand in his. "Yeah, I get it. Last time didn't end up so well, did it?" He paused for a moment, his expression more serious as he looked at her. "But it's my birthday. I'd like to have a good time, y'know? Celebrate with my mates."

Tatiana tried to relax as best as she could, trying to be understanding.. "I know love I know, but maybe.. I dunno, a quiet day with Leila is what you need this year." Tatiana suggested with a smile, she cared for his little daughter and wanted to have Leila around.

Reece appreciated Tatiana's suggestion, but he couldn't help feeling a pang of disappointment. He had been looking forward to a rowdy night with the boys. Reece squeezed her hand gently, his expression thoughtful. "A quiet day with Leila, huh? I mean, I love Leila to bits, but I dunno if that will be much of a birthday celebration."

"I just worry.. That Drunk Reece will take things too far again." Tatiana reminded gently, trying to make him understand but she knew it was no use, if Reece wanted a drink or two... Or ten... He would, there was no stopping him from doing it.

Reece let out a resigned sigh. He knew Tatiana was right, that his drunken antics were a bit too much but the thought of a quiet birthday celebration with Leila sounded rather dull compared to a wild night out with the boys. Reece ran a hand through his hair, his expression conflicted about this. "I get it, Ana. But it's my birthday. Can't I just have a few drinks with the boys without you worrying?"

Tatiana cleared her throat and gave a short nod in response, seeing there was no way he'd back down. "Guess I'll just have to keep a close eye on you— or am I not invited to your sick birthday bash?" Reece chuckled at Tatiana's suggestion, his expression slightly sheepish. "Of course you're invited, love. Can't have my birthday party without my girl by my side." He reached out to give her a playful swat on the ass. "You'll be my personal babysitter, making sure I don't do anything too stupid."