𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑬𝑬𝑵

Tatiana rolled over in the bed she was in, reaching out for Reece's warm embrace but didn't find him there, she sat up with a frown and slipped on Reece's shirt that was discarded on the floor. Tatiana walked out into Reece's living room, spotting him in his gaming chair as he was playing Fortnite.

Reece was intensely invested in the game as Tatiana made her presence known. Without taking his eyes off the screen, Reece tossed a witty remark over his shoulder. "Morning, sunshine. You decide to join the world of the living, finally?" Tatiana cracked a smile at his words and made her way to the kitchen. "Alright love don't get brave sassing me just because you're on the game with your mates."

Reece chuckled, his attention split between his girlfriend and the game on his screen. "Oh, please, love. I'll sass you anytime, anywhere. Even when I'm busy stomping these kids in Fortnite." Tatiana gave out a laugh while making herself a coffee. "God help me if I ever have a teenage son." Reece smirked, still focused on the game but enjoying the banter with Tatiana. "Oh, don't worry about that. Our sons will be too busy charming the whole female population like their old man."

Tatiana paused for a moment, taking a sip of her coffee as she aimed for her next words to tease Reece. "Oh OUR sons hey? What makes you think I'd have a baby from you?" Reece's gaze flicked towards her, a smug expression on his face. "Please, love. We both know you can't keep your hands off me. And when it happens, because it will happen, it'll be the most genetically blessed baby in existence."

Tatiana's mind seemed to drift back to the night they shared, her eyes sparkling with happiness as she took another sip from her coffee. "Your mic still on?" Tatiana chuckled as she made her way to the fridge to make breakfast. Reece took a moment to check his mic, a smirk playing on his lips. "Yeah, it's still on." He knew full well that his mates were probably listening in. He then looked back at Tatiana. "Why? Planning something naughty, love?"

Tatiana glanced back at him with a surprised and playful expression just laughed. "Ah shut up." She waved him off, taking out some eggs and bacon from his fridge. Reece chuckled. He knew he'd gotten under her skin with that comment. "Oh, don't get all shy on me now. You know you loved being naughty last night." He couldn't resist poking fun at her. "Don't let your words get you a hiding, bub." Tatiana looked over at Reece while she put the frying pan on the stove and started to make them a feed.

Reece chuckled, a hint of mischief in his eyes. "Oh, come on, love. You know I like a bit of danger. And let's be honest, you enjoy putting me in my place just as much as I enjoy testing your limits." Tatiana chuckled in response to his words as she played a country playlist on her phone while cooking, humming to herself gently.

Reece let out an exaggerated sigh as Tatiana played the music. "You and your damn country music Ana. It's bad enough I have to suffer through it whenever we're in the car, now you're subjecting me to it in my own home?" He complained jokingly, although there was a hint of amusement in his voice. "And the girls say, save a horse ride a cowboy." Tatiana ignored Reece as she sung the song with a grin, flipping over the eggs in the pan.

Reece rolled his eyes playfully, a smile tugging at the corner of his lips. "Oh, please. Like you'd ever ride a cowboy. You're too much of a city girl for that." Tatiana glanced over her shoulder with a teasing smirk. "Oh I'd ride you if you had on a cowboy hat." Reece's mates on the other end of the mic exploded into laughter, some of them wolf whistling and making crude comments.

Reece chuckled, a proud smirk spreading across his face as he reveled in the envious reactions of his friends. "Keep talking like that, love, and I might just wear a cowboy hat more often." Tatiana carried on with cooking and soon enough she finished, plating up the eggs and bacon with two pieces of toast as she walked towards Reece. "Alright, say bye to your mates and turn your game off, you gotta eat."