𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑻𝑯𝑹𝑬𝑬

Tatiana let out a soft breath while she was cuddled up into Reece's side. "I bloody love you, so much." She said as her lips turned upward into a smile.  Reece wrapped an arm around Tatiana, pulling her closer to his body as he nestled her head into the crook of his neck. He pressed a kiss to her forehead, his heart swelling with love and contentment.

"And I love you too, Ana," he replied, his voice warm and full of affection. "More than anything in this world." He ran his hand slowly up and down her back, tracing gentle circles on her skin as they lay there together, basking in the afterglow of their passion.

"If the boys are still at the pub and you want to go for a drink, you can baby." Tatiana offered a slight smile as she hummed. "I can even drive you." Reece chuckled softly at Tatiana's words, sensing something more behind her offer. He knew her well enough to know when she was up to something.

He raised an eyebrow, eyeing her with playful skepticism. "Hmm."

Reece noticed the twinkle in her eyes and the little hint in her voice. He was no stranger to her cravings, especially late at night. "What exactly are you craving, love?" he inquired, his voice laced with amusement.

Tatiana feigned innocence as she leaned back for a moment, letting out a dramatic gasp. "Whaaat? I can't be a nice girlfriend and tell my man he can go out if he wants to..? That's.. That's gaslighting— I think." She said with a playful smile.

Reece laughed outright at Tatiana's theatrics, knowing exactly what she was doing. He wasn't fooled by her act of innocence, not even for a second. "Oh, I know damn well you want something," he teased, his gaze unwavering on her. "You never offer to drive me to the pub unless you've got some sinister ulterior motive."

Tatiana looked away for a moment as she huffed playfully. "Well... I would possibly like to have salted caramel ice cream, and also a late night drive kind of sounds nice." Reece's expression softened at Tatiana's request for ice cream and a late night drive. He couldn't help but smile at the simplicity of her cravings.

"Salted caramel ice cream, huh?" he said, amused. "And a drive, just to satisfy your sweet tooth and need for adventure."

He ran his hand through her hair, his touch affectionate. "Alright, love. Let's go satisfy those cravings of yours." Tatiana leaned her head into the crook of his neck as she breathed in his scent, her hand placed on his bare chest while she slowly slid her hand downwards, a seductive smile on her face. "But first..."

Reece chuckled at Tatiana's suggestive touch, his body already reacting to her ministrations. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her closer as his hands began to wander along her curves.

"You just can't get enough of me, can you?" he teased, his voice low and gravelly with desire.

He lowered his lips to her neck, gently kissing and nipping at her skin. "We won't be leaving anytime soon if you keep this up, Ana." Tatiana hummed in response, her hand grabbing a hold of his semi erection. "I only need a few minutes, love."

                                ———[1️⃣]———

Reece and Tatiana made their way out of their apartment and headed towards Reece's car.
He opened the passenger side of the car for Tatiana, his gentlemanly manners showing though his voice was slightly strained. "In you get, love," he said, his voice a bit rough with desire. "I can't guarantee we'll make it that far before we end up pulling over somewhere private."

Tatiana gave a laugh as she reached over to open Reece's door for him from inside the car, glancing back at him while she buckled her seatbelt. "We've been at it like rabbits." She said with a cheeky smile. Reece grinned at Tatiana's comment, his eyes glinting with amusement and warmth. "That we have, love," he agreed, getting into the car once his door was opened.