𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑭𝑶𝑼𝑹

The morning sunlight filtered through the curtains, casting a soft glow across the bed. Reece stirred slightly, his gaze falling on Tatiana's peaceful face beside him. He watched her for a moment, his heart swelling with love and admiration.

Gently, Reece pressed a light kiss to her forehead, a silent gesture of affection before he slipped out of bed. Today was Tatiana's birthday, and despite the negative test, Reece was determined to make this day special for her.

Reece ventured into the kitchen, his culinary skills shining through as he prepared a morning feast fit for a queen. He set the table with care, the aroma of freshly brewed coffee and the sizzle of bacon filling the apartment.

Once everything was ready, Reece called out softly. "Ana, love, wake up. I've got a birthday surprise for you." A groan was the only response that came from Tatiana, she rolled over onto her stomach and snuggled into the blankets.

Reece chuckled at Tatiana's sleepy groan. He walked over to the bed, gently caressing her shoulder. "Wake up, birthday girl," he whispered, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Breakfast is served, and so is your surprise."

He leaned in closer, his voice lowering to a seductive murmur. "And I promise, it'll make you forget all about that negative pregnancy test." Tatiana gave a huff before she raised her head. "I just want to stay in bed.."

Reece smiled softly at Tatiana's desire to stay in bed. "If that's what you want, love, we can stay in bed all morning," he said, his voice filled with tenderness.

"But," his smile turned playful, "the breakfast and surprise are waiting for you, and I promise you it'll make you feel better. Plus, it's your birthday. Don't you deserve to be spoiled a little?"

Reece grinned, his eyes dancing with mischief. "Well, my love, the breakfast is your first surprise. I've made all your favorites, from pancakes to bacon." He leaned in closer, his voice dropping to a teasing whisper. "But the second surprise is a bit more... intimate."

Reece pressed his lips to Tatiana's neck, planting a gentle trail of kisses along her skin. "And believe me, it's something you won't be able to resist." Tatiana bit down on her lip, shaking her head. "Fiiine." She said with a playful groan, standing up on her feet to follow him to the living room.

Reece chuckled at Tatiana's groan, his heart lightening at her willingness to play along. He took her hand and led her into the living room, where a delectable spread awaited them: pancakes, bacon, scrambled eggs, and crisp toast.

The atmosphere was cozy, the windows open to let in the morning sun and the faint sound of birds chirping. "Ta-da!" Reece announced with a flourish, gesturing towards the breakfast. "Breakfast fit for a queen. Dig in."

"Baby this is so much food," Tatiana let out a gasp as she looked to him, smiling softly. "thank you.." She leaned in and gave him a kiss on the lips. Reece returned the kiss, his lips lingering against hers for a moment longer.

"Only the best for you, love," he said, his eyes warm with affection. "And besides, it's your birthday. It's a day for indulgence." He pulled out the chair for her, his hand lingering at the small of her back. "Now sit, enjoy your breakfast, and prepare yourself for the second surprise."

Tatiana tied her hair up out of her face and sat down in her chair, taking a sip of her coffee. "Thank you so much baby." Reece settled into his seat across from Tatiana, his eyes never leaving hers. As she drank her coffee, Reece leaned in and placed a small gift-wrapped box on the table in front of her. "I love you so much baby," he said softly, his voice filled with affection and anticipation. "I wanted to give you something special today. Go ahead, open it."