𝑪𝑯𝑨𝑷𝑻𝑬𝑹 𝑻𝑾𝑬𝑵𝑻𝒀-𝑭𝑰𝑽𝑬

As the night progressed, Reece was captivated by Tatiana's spirited and uninhibited behavior, he was loving every moment. He watched her with a glint of admiration in his eyes, reveling in the joy and freedom she exuded on the dance floor.

However, Jordan approached Reece with a questioning look, his voice tinged with worry. "Hey, bro, isn't Tati getting a bit... Out of control out there? Maybe go check on her?" Jordan suggested, concern evident in his tone.

Reece laughed, sipping his drink while watching Tatiana. "Nah, mate, Tatiana can handle herself," he replied. "She's out there having a blast it's her birthday after all. Plus, I know she'll be back in my arms soon anyway." Reece added playfully.

He then raised an eyebrow, a hint of amusement in his tone. "Besides, shouldn't you be more concerned about your own girl? She could use a little support and loving from her guy too, you know."

Jordan chuckled, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Don't worry, my bro, I take care of my girl. Just wanted to make sure yours won't be twerking on the bar or swinging from the rafters!" he teased, his tone light and playful. Reece burst into laughter, amused by Jordan's playful jest.

"Mate, Tatiana's got her moments, but she's not getting that wild," he responded, his voice filled with affection. "Besides, if she did, I'd be the first one cheering her on!"

Reece and Jordan rejoined the two girls and went to the bar for drinks. "I miss dancing, so much!" Tatiana said with a chuckle to Jennifer, smiling widely. Tatiana's passion for dancing was evident as she expressed her longing for the dance floor, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Jennifer, knowing Tatiana's love for dance, seized the opportunity to share an idea that had been on her mind for a while.

"Tat, you should totally check out the Brisbane Broncos dance team," Jennifer proposed, her enthusiasm matching Tatiana's. "They could use someone with your talents, plus Reece would get front-row seats to all your practices!" Jennifer teased, a mischievous grin playing on her lips. Reece chuckled, a mix of amusement and anticipation in his eyes.

"That sounds like a win-win situation, doesn't it?" he remarked playfully. "Though, if you do join the team, I may have to bring extra pairs of pants just in case I get a bit too excited watching you practice." Tatiana gave a smile to Reece before she wrapped her arms around him. "Mm, is that a promise?"

Reece chuckled, wrapping his arms around Tatiana, he whispered in her ear, "Darling, it's not just a promise, but an inevitability. Count on it." He sealed his words with a passionate kiss, igniting a spark of anticipation between them.

As Reece and Tatiana became engrossed in their intimate moment, Jordan turned his gaze to Jennifer. He noticed the slightly dejected look on her face, and a sense of disappointment settled in his chest knowing he was partially responsible for it. Determined to make things right, Jordan gently tapped Jennifer on the shoulder.

"Jen, can we talk for a moment?" Jordan asked softly, his voice filled with genuine concern. Jennifer lifted her head slightly to look at Jordan with a smile. "Sure babe." Jordan smiled back, grateful for Jennifer's willingness to talk. He led her to a quieter corner of the bar, creating a slightly more comfortable space for their conversation. He took a moment to gather his thoughts before beginning.

"Jen, I've realized that I haven't been the best partner to you lately, and I want to apologize," he confessed. "I've been wrapped up in myself, and I haven't given you the attention and care that you deserve. You mean the world to me, and I want to make it right." Jennifer's eyes softened as she looked up at Jordan with appreciation, her smile widening with. "Thank you Jordy."

When the two walked back to Reece and Tatiana, he was pulling her off the bar as she tried to climb on it. "No— Ana, let's get home." Jordan gave a laugh as he hugged Jennifer from behind. Reece, still trying to wrangle a tipsy Tatiana, playfully added, "Come on baby, or else I'll have to give you a punishment."