SPELL-- Part 2

"Don't ya dare argue! It's probably cursed or somethin' so ya better not even try readin' that fuckin' book-" Osamu said hugging himself as he felt a cold breeze of the wind gushed through them

"Arrrgg. Fine..."

Well, ya know Atsumu.. He had other plans, so he pretended to go to the library but snuck up the old creepy book between his notebook and his bag. As the bell rang, he ran towards class and nodded as Osamu gave him a questioning look.

He groaned as he opened his eyes. His alarm was ringing loudly in his ears.

"Damn it... It felt like I never slept." He whined and ruffled his hair. He immediately turned off the alarm on his phone and stared at the ceiling.

Why the hell did this fucking ceiling looks like it got closer? He mumbled to himself.

"Tsumu... Ya set the... alarm... too early again! Luckily, it's Saturday..." Osamu complained as he climbed up the bunk bed.

The other frowned as he stared at the guy yelling at him.

"Huh?" he asked, confused.

Miya? He questioned himself. No... That's his brother?

"Don't fuckin' huh me ya stupid brat!" Osamu shouted jumping off the ladder of the bed and quickly turning on the lights.

"Shit! Too bright!" the blonde angrily grumbled.

"Wake the hell up! Suffer, Miya blonde!"

Atsumu shoots up off his bed. He felt a throbbing pain in his head and stared at Osamu.

Wait a minute. What is happening?

"C'me on... Instead of goin' back to sleep, let's just go fer a jog." Osamu offered removing his shirt and leaning to his side to reach for his sweater jacket.

Atsumu had his eyes on Osamu but quickly looked away blushing.

"What's wrong with ya? Let's go..."

Atsumu shook his head.

"Nothing... I... I'll stay."

"Weird. So, what's yer alarm for then? Whatever... I'll just invite Rin." The younger twin said leaving the room.

The older twin went off his bed as well with complete puzzlement on his face. He needs to know what is happening.

"Where the fuck-and..." he asked as he opened their bedroom door, stick his head out, and saw a dim corridor which he was very unfamiliar with.

"What the hell is going on?" he whispered to himself and closed the door. This time, he checked the other door leading to the comfort room

There, all his questions poured in as he saw his face in the reflection in the mirror. He didn't shout or scream, but he gulped the lump in his throat. Panic wouldn't answer his questions, but he was definitely shock at this.

Why on Earth is he seeing Atsumu Miya in his own reflection?! What the hell happened?

He contemplated for almost 10 minutes as he was seated at the swivel chair back inside the room, he stormed back to bed realizing what to be done, and picked up his phone. Scrolling through his phone, he dialed his number. It rang for few several times before he heard a sleepy voice from the other line.