SPELL-- Part 4

"Ya okay?" Osamu asked his brother.

Atsumu just hummed and closed his eyes.

Osamu shrugged his shoulders slightly as he met Suna's eyes. He knew Rin was wondering the same about the setter. The spiker was clearly staring at the middle blocker and sharing some good laughs, as Atsumu opened his eyes and sneaked a glance at Osamu. There was a pang of jealousy in those looks which he hid away as he leaned closer to Osamu.

The arcade was mostly enjoyed by Rin and Osamu who were used to their weekend getaway. They usually go to malls, outings, and overnights together. It was obvious that this closeness was more than friendship, their compatibility was beyond what they expected. The first time they met was chaotic because of Atsumu, but Osamu really valued that moment.

From the way the aloof fox-faced greeted everyone that day, to how he adapted to the team was observed by Osamu. Rin's every move was noticed. Well, not only Osamu was captivated by Suna's beauty and class but more people than he could fathom. The small smile and uninterested responses make him popular among the girls. You know, the ladies love the mysterious type of guy—Suna was that kind.

It was almost 2 hours since they arrived at the arcade, but Atsumu just stood away from the crowd, and just watching Osamu and Rin from there. He was obviously annoyed by this. What annoys him the most is the fact that Osamu is so obvious about his feelings for Suna.

He knew that he had a little crush on the younger Miya twin, but he couldn't really hide it even if he was in Atsumu's body.

His actions could give way to what really had happened between them. He has no intention of telling Osamu about it, cause who would even believe him? Soul exchange is impossible. Magic doesn't exist. Besides. it was an unspoken agreement. No need to talk this out to the real Atsumu, Sakusa knew what he needed to do. All there is to accomplish is to finish this day, wait for the real Atsumu, reverse the spell, and finally go back to their real lives. It is that simple.

His deep trance was stopped as he realized how Osamu sat down in the racing area of the arcade with Suna on his side cheering him on. Once in a while, Rin would press a hand at Osamu's right shoulder.

Kiyoomi was irritated at that. Really frustrated. Seems like these two are too dense and oblivious. It was just a day with Osamu, and Kiyoomi knew he could fall more as hours passed by, what more of spending so much time with him!

Probably Suna could feel those stares, so he looked back and saw Atsumu glaring at him. Usually, the blonde would try to woo him, flirty but cute. Not that he take those seriously, but Atsumu was the kind of guy who didn't like commitment. Unlike Osamu, Tsumu was more into words. Osamu was into action.

Rin leaned down and whispered to Osamu.

"Samu... I think I need to talk to Tsumu... He seems angry... at me."

"Eh?" Osamu questioned as he moved his head to take a glance at his brother. "I told ya he was acting really... really suspicious." He then looked straight at the screen of the arcade game he was playing on.

"I know... It's concerning." Rin admitted.

"Are ya concerned about 'im?" Osamu mumbled and Rin just stared at him.

"Of course I am. Though I like you more doesn't mean I hate Tsumu."

"Ya... Ya like me? Like for real?!" Osamu looked intently at Rin and the other just chuckled.

"I'll talk to Tsumu." He said and walked away from Osamu.

Damn it... I totally slipped that out. Suna breathed as his back was facing the younger twin.

Osamu just followed his teammate with focused eyes as the latter walked to the corner where the blonde was standing for almost two hours now. As his gaze slightly moved a little, his eyes met Atsumu's.

The blonde obviously rolled his eyes and quickly left that corner. Suna was just a few steps away when that happened. Rin stood frozen in the middle of the place, really confused. He just turned around and looked at Osamu who was also shocked.

Maybe Atsumu was not really in the mood right now. Suna thought to himself and walked back beside Osamu.

"I didn't expect that." Rin said hands kept inside his sweater jacket.

"Me neither. I was sure he was soft when it comes to ya, Rin."

"Soft? He literally rolled his eyes at me, Samu... You think I pissed him off or something?" Suna asked, his expression shows how worried he was.

"Nah... Maybe he's in his period." Osamu commented laughing making Rin frowned at him.

"Would you take this matter seriously, Samu?"

"I am takin' it seriously! I told ya, he was weird today. He's like not Atsumu in any way. Weird... Really weird." He replied standing off his game. Unless, he used that freaking book... No impossible.... He already returned it..

Besides, magic ain't true... I'll get to the bottom of this one way or another. Osamu concluded.

"Do you think we should talk to him about it?"

"Nope. Let him be for now."

Atsumu sat on a bench outside the arcade with a heavy sigh. He hasn't removed his mask because of the fact that that place was a real hell for him. Too many people, dirty joy sticks, sit taken a few several times without disinfection. Shit! That place makes him want to throw up. If it wasn't for Osamu, he couldn't last a minute in there.

Frustrated at the thought that Suna was better at these things, which Osamu and him both enjoy, Sakusa clicked his tongue.

He brought out his phone to check whether Atsumu messaged him, but none. Probably, he's sleeping on the train or something. Not that Kiyoomi cares though. He just wanted to go back to the way it was. The way he wouldn't think that someone was better than him in terms of love or something. Cringe.

He scrolled through the phone and opened the gallery. It needed a fingerprint password, and since he was in Atsumu's body he easily unlocked it. It has too many selfies of the blonde, his twin, and groupies of their teammates. He scrolled way down and found a folder named "Love of my Life". Curious, he clicked it.

"Hmm.. Would he mind?" he silently asked himself. "Probably would but I won't tell him so..."

It was secured as well and needed a fingerprint code, and so he did. Well, that was unexpected. His eyes traveled to all the pictures in there. He clicked some and stared for a while before looking at the other photos.

So, he is his type, ha. Sakusa wondered. This is completely complicated. Arrgh...

He scrolled down more and saw different stolen shots of Suna Rintarō.

To be Continued...