SPELL-- Part 5

It was secured as well and needed a fingerprint code, and so he did. Well, that was unexpected. His eyes traveled to all the pictures in there. He clicked some and stared for a while before looking at the other photos.

So, he is his type, ha. Sakusa wondered. This is completely complicated. Arrgh...

He scrolled down more and saw different stolen shots of Suna Rintarō.

"What a weird twist of event..." Sakusa mumbled to himself.

"What are you busy on, Tsumu?" Suna spoke approaching the faux blonde.

In response, the setter quickly hid his phone in his pocket. He was obviously panicked and wearing a guilty expression.

Rintarō frowned at this sudden action but smiled awkwardly.
"What's that, Tsumu?"

"Nothing. None of your business." The other responded avoiding the gaze of the middle blocker. "Where's Osamu?"

"He's playing at the claw machine. I need him to be busy so I can talk to you privately, Atsumu. We should really talk."

The setter didn't even respond, seemingly uninterested.
"Come on. Did I do something that upsets you? Did I offend you somehow?" the fox-faced asked, now sitting beside the setter.

"Did you?" Atsumu literally rolled his eyes, then looked away from Suna.

"You have a problem, Atsumu. If I did something, please tell me... I don't usually—I don't really like confronting anyone about their issues with me... but since it's you—I care, okay? So—" the middle blocker stated patiently waiting for the response of the blonde.

Atsumu looked at Suna.
"Yeah. You can say that. I hate you." He replied, remembering that Osamu and Suna are in love with each other, and forgetting he's in Atsumu's body who is seemingly in love with Rintarō.

"Oh... Is that what you truly feel about me? Then why tell me you're in love with me if in reality, you hate me?"

Atsumu's eyes widened.

FUCK... Did this guy really confess to Suna? Sakusa questioned himself as he remembered that this was not his body.

"Ya guys!!! I won!" Osamu excitedly yelled stepping outside of the arcade. He was carrying a medium-sized Pikachu plushie, and he was smiling widely.

Both Atsumu and Suna turned their heads to look at the younger Miya. The question completely forgotten.

The blonde smiled sweetly staring at Osamu, while Rin chuckled slightly at the sight. Osamu is a grown man, but no one could deny how cute the spiker is right now.