025, your name is pretty!

「 somebody to someone 」manon wright x sam golbachchapter 25

somebody to someone
manon wright x sam golbach
chapter 25

MANON SIGHED IN NOSTALGIA AS SHE DROPPED HER BAG ON THE FLOOR.

They were in Norfolk. They had arrived. Her, Sam, Colby, Gracie and Taylor. The only ones who hadn't been at the house before.

There was still a chill in the air from winter, and as she looked around, she could remember how a few years ago she and Madeleine would pack up to go to Sandringham with gifs for the Royal Family. They did it every year - and on Princess Charlotte's debut year there - aka Manon's last year in Norfolk -, she got a small hug from the little girl.

Now, Princess Charlotte would be turning 7 years old, compared to the little 4-year-old girl who had the most adorable smile.

"You alright there, Manon?" Gracie bumped her hips with her friend.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking," Manon laughed, heading to the back door and throwing it open. "The memories, woah."

"Oh my god!" Sam ran to the door and looked around. "Isn't that Anmer Hall there?"

"It is!" Manon laughed, starting to spin around the yard. "Being back is insane!"

Eventually everyone was crowded in the yard, being adult children, when squealing and laughter could be heard from next door. Manon glanced over to the fence just as a very little face peeped over the side.

Prince Louis burst into laughter, waving to her. "Hi!"

"Why hello!" She smiled back, putting her hands on her knees. "How are you, young sir?"

"I'm good!" He giggled, "how are you?"

Manon shrugged. "I'm alright. Should you be doing that?"

"Louis!" A young, feminine voice gasped and Princess Charlotte came into view. "Hey, I know you! I met you at Sandringham three years ago!"

Manon's eyebrows raised...damn did that girl have a good memory. "Yeah, you did. My name's Manon."

"That's pretty," the younger girl smiled. "Really pretty."

"How is she so calm right now?" Sam hissed to Taylor quietly. "I'd be screaming."

"It's Manon," Taylor shrugged. "Besides, she's given Princess Charlotte a hug before, at her Sandringham debut."

"What?" Colby's jaw dropped.

"Yep."

"Thanks, what's yours?"