"U ARE FREE FROM ME"

Its not my fault to update late....i don't know why my Wattpad is doing these errors things with me.. always i have to delete and reinstall Wattpad to update a chp so plz try to understand otherwise i  want to update this twice a week...
Lets continue to our story with something new between them 🌚
Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes
.
.
.
.
.

he picked his phone from under his pillow and dial someone's number.she was just looking at him.the call was ringing and he put it in speaker.after a few min of ringing someone spoke in a sleepy voice

Otp

"JUNGKOOK U CALL AT THIS HOUR IS EVERYTHING OK? HOW IS YN?"

"I AM SORRY V TO DISTURB U AT THIS HOURS YN IS ALRIGHT....."

V CUT HIM

"HEY JUNGKOOK WHAT HAPPENED TO UR VOICE? TELL ME IS EVERYTHING IS OK.U CALLED AT THIS TIME I AM WORRIED"

"NO NO I AM OK I WILL TELL U LATER JUST TELL ME WHAT I SAID U ABOUT YEONJUN?"

"U CALL ME THIS TIME SLEEPING, JUST TO KNOW ABOUT YEONJUN THAT I ALREADY TOLD U"

"HYUNG!!!!! PLZ I AM SORRY TO DISTURB U BUT PLZ TELL ME ITS VERY IMPORTANT"

"ALRIGHT (SIGH) U TOLD ME TO TRANSFER HIM AND HIS FAMILY IN AMERICA.HE HAS A VERY BEAUTIFUL AND BIG MANSION THERE TO LIVE AND VERY GOOD AND HIGH POST OF HEAD MANGER IN THE SECOND BIG BRANCH OF JEON'S ENTERPRISE IN AMERICA.HE AND HIS FAMILY LIVING A LUXURY LIFE THERE. NOW CAN U PLZ TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED AND WHY U ASK"

HEARING THIS HER EYES BECAME WIDE AND REGRETTION HIT HER MIND.

"CAN U PLZ TELL ME ONE MORE THING I WILL TELL U LATER PLZ TELL ME THIS AND GO TO SLEEP.TELL ME TO WHOM I SAID U TO KILL?"

"U SAID ME TO KILL THE PERSON THAT LEFT ONLY FROM THOSE MEN WHO CAME THAT NIGHT AT PARTY TO KIDNAP YN"

"WHY I SAID U TO KILL HIM?

"JUNGKOOK......."

JUNGKOOK CAN FEEL THAT V MADE A NARROW FACE ON OTHER SIDE CUZ HE DISTURBED HIM

"U SAID TO KILL THEM CUZ THEY TOUCHED YN AND TRY TO KIDNAP HER NOW WE KNOW ABOUT FOR WHO THEY WORK THAT'S WHY I AM GOING TO KILL HIM"

"THANK U TAEHYUNG NOW U CAN SLEEP I WILL NOT DISTURB U AGAIN GOOD NIGHT BYE"

"YEAH YEAH GOOD NIGHT"( SLEEPY)

..................................................................

Tears were flowing down so fastly and continously from her eyes.she was so guilty on what she did.she was regretting not to believe him and talk to him.

"(Sigh) U STILL DON'T BELIEVE ME YN?"

he spoke while looking at her.his eyes was red and swell.he was looking at her sadly. she suddenly hugged him while  she was still sitting on his lap.she wrapped her arm around his neck and hugged him tight she cried on his shoulder while she spoke.it was difficult for her to hug him and he was also facing difficulty cuz their one hand was cuffed with each other

"I AM SORRY SO SORRY JUNGKOOK I AM REALLY SORRY I SHOULD BELIEVE U I SHOULD TALK TO U. I AM FOOL JUNGKOOK PLZ I AM REALLY SORRY."

"YN DO U  STILL THOUGHT THAT I CAN KILL HIM? U STILL THOUGHT I AM NOT CHANGING? HOW CAN I KILL THAT PERSON WHOM U LOVED. I CAN'T REGRET AFTER HURTING U AGAIN."

her hug become more tight.

"I AM SORRY JUNGKOOK TO THINK U WRONG I SHOULDN'T DO THIS.PLZ FORGIVE ME JUNGKOOK I AM REALLY SORRY"