U WANT KEYS?????

U crazy writer is back 😁😅
Its not my fault for late update....it Wattpad fault after it start working again after one day it started showing errors again and the bugs fix now but i am not sure that it will again errors or not......
Well i think we should leave this and continue our left story.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"NO I CAN'T DO THIS.I CAN'T DO THIS TO U JUNGKOOK.EVEN I HATE U I CAN'T KILL U.I CAN'T LOVE U AND I CAN'T HATE U.NO JEON JUNGKOOK I CAN'T DO THIS WITH U.I AM NOT LIKE THIS.MY FATHER DIDN'T BROUGHT ME UP TO KILL ANYONE.U ARE BAD BUT U ARE MY HUSBAND I HATE U BUT I CAN'T KILL MY HUSBAND.YN'S MOTHER DIDN'T TEACH HER THESE THINGS TO HER.MY MOTHER LOVED MY FATHER A LOT.I WANT TO BE LIKE MY MOTHER BUT I CAN'T LOVE U.BUT I CAN'T KILL U TOO.I AM SORRY I AM GOING JUNGKOOK.I WANT TO FORGOT EVERYTHING ABOUT U I WANT TO FORGOT EVERY MOMENTS OF US.I AM GOING FROM HERE.DONT TRY TO FIND ME.JUST FORGOT THE CHAPTER OF YN FROM UR LIFE.U AND I CAN'T DESERVE EACH OTHER.I WISH U  LIVE A GOOD A LIFE"

Saying this she stand up from bed and took out her passport and necessary things that will be needed.she packed her some clothes and other things and took some money from drawer. It was last time she was taking something from him.his money......
Tears were continously flowing from her eyes and only one sentence was coming from her mouth

"I AM SORRY.U DON'T DESERVE MY LOVE"

she picked up her things and gun for safety.she insure last time that he is sleeping or not she didn't get any response.it was first time he was sleeping very deeply otherwise on little moment he woke up immediately. Maybe it was fate that want them to apart that's why he was sleeping deeply by god.she went to the door unknowingly she put the gun on the little side table that was near to door and opened it but the next moment she got a super shock when she got to know about that the door is locked from inside.she was so shocked there was sweat on her head she was already scared of escaping and leaving him and running out in a forgein country but more she got a heart attack when she heard a voice from her behind.she got stuck on her place like a stone.

"DO U WANT THE KEYS YN"

Tears were starting flowing more fast from her eyes and her eyes became red.unknowigly with fear her body started trembling.she was covered with sweat.her full body was become cold.

"I SWEAR I WILL DO SOMETHING IF U DON'T LOOK BACK."

he said.but she was still in that position.she was trembling continously she was shocked that he was sleeping but how he.......

She didn't look back and add fuel on his anger.he shout too loud.

"DO U HEAR MY FUCKING WORDS OR WAITING FOR ME TO DO SOMETHING.LOOK BACK YN........"

he shout and she immediately looked back.he was sitting on the bed seeing her from a distance.

"DON'T DARE TO MOVE UR FEET YN"

he said that.she was watching him.she was crying and trembling.she was clearly seeing anger in his face.
She was watching him while crying.he took off his shirt revelling his perfect abs.when he took off his shirt,her eyes was shoot opened seeing the keys around his neck in a chain. He was not sleeping from the first like her.it was not possible that he will sleep so peacefully and deeply while they are alone in farm house without guards.he never slept deeply.
He standup from bed.now she was more afraid.she was regreting and confused that what he will do.what if he hurt her again? He standup up from bed and took little step towards her.in fear she was trembling and unknowingly due to fear she picked up the gun from the side table near the door.with a gun in her hands his eye become soo big.she was trembling.she point the gun toward him.

"I-IF-U W-WILL C-COME N-NEAR TO M-ME I W-WILL P-PULL T-HE T-TRIGGER"

she was shuttering.

On this he stopped on his place. He put his both hands up.

"I S-SWEAR I W-WILL S-SHOT DON'T C-COME N-NEAR T-TO M-ME"

he got shocked and confuse with this.

"I-I AM NOT OK PLZ THROW THE GUN YN PLZ"

"U WILL HURT ME"

"NO I SWEAR I WILL NOT."

"NO I CAN'T TRUST U.I THOUGH U GOT CHANGED BUT NO JEON JUNGKOOK U ARE NOT U ARE SAME.U ARE HEARTLESS LIKE BEFORE"

"HEARTLESS?? YN WHAT I DID TELL ME.BELIEVE ME I AM CHANGING"

"NO U ARE NOT IF U ARE THEN U WILL NEVER KILL HIM"

SHE WAS SHUTTERING.THEY BOTH WERE SO CONFUSED.HE WAS WORRIED NOT ABOUT HIM BUT FOR HER THAT MAYBE SHE WILL HURT HERSELF.SHE WAS STILL POINTING GUN ON HIM

"KILL WHO?"

"DON'T BE SO DRAMATIC JEON JUNGKOOK.I SAID U NOT TO TOOK HIM BETWEEN US AGAIN."

"TO WHOM? WHAT I DID?WHY ARE U BEHAVING LIKE THIS? PLZ YN THROW THE GUN ITS NOT A TOY."

"WHEN I WAS LIVING WITH U.STARTING LOVING U THEN WHY ARE U DOING THIS.WHY U ARE GOING TO KILL YEONJUN WHAT'S HIS FAULT JUST THIS THAT WE LOVED EACH OTHER? JEON JUNGKOOK I STARTING FALLING FOR U BUT I THINK U DON'T DESERVE MY LOVE U ARE NOT ABLE FOR THIS."

"I AM NOT KILLING HIM WHO SAID THAT."

He was confused but later realization hit his mind now he was understanding all the things that she listened  to his conversation and misunderstood.
He took a little step toward her slowly.

"LISTEN YN........"

SHE CUT HIM

"I TOLD U TO STOP DON'T MOVE OTHERWISE I WILL SHOOT"

SHE SAID THAT IN FEAR WHILE SHE WAS STILL TREMBLING. BUT HE MOVED HIS FOOT

"I SAID U NOT TO MOVE JUNGKOOK.WAIT WHY I WILL SHOOT U IT WILL BE USELESS "

SAYING THIS SHE PULLED THE GUN TOWARDS HER HEAD.SEEING THIS HE GOT A SUDDEN HEART ATTACK.HIS EYES WERE SHOT OPENED HE START TREMBLING.HE WAS SO AFRAID.NOW ONLY HE WAS AFRAID ON LOSING HER.WHAT IF SOMETHING HAPPEN? WHAT IF SHE PULLED THE TRIGGER AMD HURT HERSELF? HE WAS NOT AFRAID TO DIE BUT NOW LOSING HER WAS THE BIGGEST FEAR OF HIS.HE CAN'T SEE HER DYING INFRONT OF HIS EYES HE WAS TRYING HIS BEST TO CALM HER,TO MAKE THE ENVIRONMENT CALM.THERE WAS SOO MUCH TENSION BETWEEN THEM AND IN ENVIRONMENT.TEARS CAME INTO HIS EYES.

"IT USELESS TO KILL U.I WILL .......KILL M....MYSELF SO OUR CHAPTER END HERE.I AM THE REAL REASON OF EVERYTHING SO LET'S FINISH THIS REASON.LETS END UR OBSESSION HERE SO U AND I BOTH GET RID OF THIS.I HOPE U WILL BE HAPPY"

HE WAS TREMBLING TEARS WAS COVERING HIS EYES.HIS SIGHT WAS BLURRY.HIS WHOLE BODY WAS COLD.HE WAS SO AFRAID OF LOSSING HER.HE CAN'T MOVE TO TOOK THE GUN FROM HER CUZ HE CAN'T TRUST.SHE CAN DO ANYTHING.SHE CAN PULLED THE TRIGGER AMD HURT HETSELF.HE WAS SHUTTERING.

"LISTEN_YN_PLZ_ MY_LOVE"I_AM BEGGING-U-THROW-THE-GUN I WILL-NOT-MOVE-I-WILL-DO-NOTHING.I-WILL NEVER-HURT U. U-ARE MISUNDERSTANDING.PLZ-CALM-DOWN.I PROMISE-I WILL-DO-NOTHING-LETS TALK-CALMLY.ITS-DANGEROUS-PLZ DON'T HURT-UR SELF-
I CAN'T-LIVE-WITHOUT-U"

"U ARE LYING"

UNKNOWINGLY HE MOVE HIS FOOT

"I SAID-U-NOT-TO-MOVE-I-AM-PULLING- THE-TRIGGER"

SHE PUT HER HAND ON THE TRIGGER AND WAS GOING TO PULL THE TRIGGER

"YN-MY-LOVE-NO-PLZ-NO"

he ran toward her but..............
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BANG
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Again a shooting scene😅
Plz dont get confused........

To b continued 🥀🥀🥀