SIT ON MY LAP......

FLASH BACK END

TSK TSK I RUINED UR PLAN YN

she was watching the floor while crying while regretion was on its peck in her head

WHY U DID ALL THIS?

But she was still silent

ANSWER MY FUCKING QUESTION YN

he shout

"PLZ I I A AM S SORRY"

DO U THINK THAT UR SORRY IS ENOUGH FOR ALL THIS THAT U DID?

PLZ I...I A..AM SORRY

"DON'T DARE TO MOVE AN INCH FROM HERE YN IF U DO THEN U WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR MY NEXT MOVE"

she was so scared to move.she was regreting and cursing herself that why she did all these.he standup from his place and went to the wardrobe side.she was scared that what he is going to do? What if he hurt her again? She had no guts to move from her place and if she move where she will go the door was lock and if bathroom.. then he was so angry that he can break that too.she was like a rock sitting on her place crying badly.
He came out from the wardrobe with a red wine and a wine glass in his hands he went to bed side and put it on the side table of bed.she was confuse with his actions why he brought a wine? This question was roaming in her head. He again went to wardrobe and this time she was shocked to see a hand cuff in his hands.she was thinking the worst....

He went to the bed side and sat on the bed.he was still shirtless cuz when he show her the keys in his neck he didn't wear it back.

"COME HERE YN"

she was so scared that what he is going to do she was confused and scared to went to him.

He shout

"COME HERE OR IF I CAME THEN U WILL CURSE URSELF NOT LISTINGS TO ME"

"PLZ I AM SORRY DON'T HURT ME"

"SEEMS THAT U REALLY WANT ME TO COME TO U"

"NO NO I I A AM C COMING"

she decided to went to him might there are chances that he will not do amy thing.she slowly took her little steps toward him while he was watching the moon through the big window of the room.she went to him.she was trembling.

"IF U DON'T WANT ME TO HURT U THEN LISTEN TO ME PROPERLY"

she was crying while looking to her feet

"I WANT WORDS YN.DO U UNDERSTAND?"

he said the last word loud

"Y YES"

"SIT ON MY LAP"

she saw him with big eyes.

"I WON'T REPEAT YN..... SIT"

he again shout and she hesitantly made a move.he pulled her and made her sit on his lap. She was so confused that what and why he is doing this.he picked the handcuff and tied her one hand with his hand.she hesitate a bit their faces was to close.she can clearly saw anger in his eyes.due to anger his eyes became red even the red veins were clearly shown in his eyes.his all veins of arms and neck was pop up on his body that was clearly shown on his body.due to controlling his anger all this was happening to his body sweat was all on his body.he promised her not to hurt her that's why he was controlling him self so he don't hurt her.he pulled her into his lap on a purpose so he can control his anger it was true that he was so angry on her but he don't want to hurt her or punish her.

"POUR WINE INTO THE GLASS"

HE SAID AND SHE PULLED HER HAND TOWARD SIDE TABLE.HER ONE HAND WAS TIED WITH HIS THAT WAS MAKING IT HARD TO PICK THE WINE.LATER SHE POUR THE WINE AND HE PICKED IT.
THE  BRIGHT MOONLIGHT OF THE BIG ROUND MOON FROM THE BIG WINDOW OF THEIR ROOM WAS THE ONLY SOURCE OF LIGHT IN THE ROOM.

HE GULPED THE WHOLE GLASS OF WINE IN ONE.

"POUR MORE"

SHE HESITANTLY POUR IT AGAIN SHE WAS SO CONFUSED.HE AGAIN GULPED THE WHOLE GLASS AGAIN.

"MORE"

She look at him with big eyes who was looking at the glass she don't want to but she pour it again.
This time he pulled the glass toward her face signalled her to drink.
She looked at him in disbelief.they two was looking at each other.

"TAKE A SIP FOR ME YN"

She didn't refuse cuz she know that he will shout and make her drink this so she took a sip from it and he again gulped the whole glass

"POUR MORE"

This time she spoke at last

"DON'T DRINK TOO MUCH JUNGKOOK U ARE ALREADY LOOKING UNWELL"

He looked at her

"POUR MORE"

"NO I AM NOT ITS NOT GOOD TO DRINK TOO MUCH"

due to anger he throw the glass on the floor causing her to flinch in his lap
He shout

"WHY U CARE ABOUT ME YN WHEN U DON'T LOVE ME?"

his word made her speechless.why she care about him when she don't want to love him? She was thinking so hard......

They were again looking into each other eyes he pulled his one hand toward her face and slide it to her cheeks

"YN WHY U DON'T LOVE ME LIKE I DO.DONT U SEE ME CHANGING?"

this time his eyes was soft his voice was soft.

"JUNGKOOK........"

he picked his phone from under his pillow and dial someone's number.she was just looking at him.the call was ringing and he put it in speaker.after a few min of ringing someone spoke in a sleepy voice