*NOTHING IS IMPORTANT THEN HER*

YEAH LETS GO BUT FIRST I HAVE TO MEET UNCLE PARK"

"OHH OK I TAKE U THERE TO HIM"

saying this he took her to mr park who was busy talking with someone.seeing him she  ran toward him

"UNCLE"

she was bit loud he saw her and hugged her like a father and patted her head.there was a huge smile on his face but she was looking sad.she had all things in her mind many questions that why he didn't help her when he know everything. while jumin goes with taehyung

"I MISSED U MY DAUGHTER"

"I MISSED U TOO"

"YN I HAVE MANY THINGS TO SAY AND I HAVE TO SAY SORRY ON MANY THINGS TO U I KNOW I DIDN'T HELP U AND I DIDN'T MET U PROPERLY ON UR WEEDING AND I DIDN'T CAME TO MET U"

"I DON'T HAVE ANY COMPLAIN WITH U.I AM JUST CONFUSED THAT WHY YOU DIDN'T TOOK A STEP EVEN WHEN U KNOW EVERYTHING"

"SO JUNGKOOK TOLD YOU THAT I KNOW EVERYTHING"

he said with a sigh

"ALRIGHT LETS SIT THEN HAVE A TALK I WILL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING TO U MY DAUGHTER "

they both sat and he started talking and she was listening care fully to all his words

"YN I KNOW I DID WRONG FROM THE FIRST I SHOULD TALK TO U.HE STOPPED ME TO DON'T INTERFERE BETWEEN YOU TWO CUZ HE SAID HE WILL DO IT HIMSELF BUT I MADE MY MIND TO TALK TO U LATER WITHOUT WORRYING ABOUT HIM CUZ I KNEW THAT HE WILL GOT ANGRY BUT HE WILL DO NOTHING. I ALREADY PLANNED TO TALK WITH U BUT LATER AT THAT SAME DAY HE FOUND U IN BAR WITH YEONJUN AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT CAME IN HIS MIND THAT HE LATER KIDNAP U TO THREAT U AND LATER ALL THE THING HE DID WHEN U WAS LEAVING SEOUL.HE ALSO WANT TO GO SMOOTH WITH U BUT AT THE END HE GOT UNPATIENCE AND UR SLAP THAT DAY AT THE BAR MAKE HIM SERIOUS TO GET U.I KNOW HIS NATURE IF HE WANT SOMETHING HE GET IT.I KNOW THERE IS A BIG MISTAKE OF HIM THAT HE DID EVERYTHING IN A WRONG TIME AND DIDN'T WORK WITH PATIENCE.HE BECAME CRAZY TO GET U WITHIN A DAY.THERE IS A HUGE MISTAKE OF HIM TO DO ALL THESE AND THESE KIND OF THINGS WITH YOU HE SHOULD DO THIS WITH A GOOD MANNERS BUT HE GOT OUT OF CONTROL TO GET YOU HE WAS AFRAID TO LOSE U THAT'S WHY HE DID ALL THIS.ALL THE FORCEFULLY THINGS AND THE TORTURE HE DID WAS NOT IN PURPOSE HE IS NOT LIKE THAT.I WAS NOT AWARE OF ALL THIS AT FIRST CUZ I WENT BACK TO BUSAN I DIDN'T NOT KNEW FIRST THAT HE IS DOING THESE THINGS WITH U.I DIDN'T KNEW THAT HE KIDNAPPED U AND TREATH U AND LATER HE TOOK U FROM BUS TO HIS MANSION I GOT TO KNEW ABOUT ALL THIS LATER AND U KNOW I PUNISHED HIM SO MUCH IN DOING THIS HE PROMISED ME NOT TO DO THIS.IF I GOT TO KNOW ALL THIS AT FIRST THAT HE WAS DOING ALL THIS TO U THEN I NEVER SPARED HIM BUT THERE WAS ANOTHER MISKTAKE THAT I GOT TO KNOW ALL THIS LATER."

she was listening to him very carefully and  after his words she realized that there no mistake of unlce too.all the thing done in a wrong time and in a wrong ways.that was it she was now understanding the whole story but she was still sad on the thing that he did with her.

................................................................
              [ A LITTLE FLASH BACK ]

his hands were tied up while his shirt was off and his back was full red and little blood was dripping from some of his back areas cuz of belts that was hitting on his back but he was not even hissing or shouting in pain nor speaking a word.it was seem like the belts have no effect on him But True was that the belts was hitting so hard and it was painfull to bear but he was bearing it cuz he knew that its the result of his doings. He was in pain but he was shameful on his doing and he himself was taking his punishment.
Some one voice came from a corner who was seeing all this.

"OK NOW LEAVE IT IT'S ENOUGH THE BURISES WILL GET DEEP"

the person who was hitted with belts spoke

"NO DO IT MORE UNTILL A DROP OF BLOOD FALL ON FLOOR"