I MISSED YOU...

NXT morning he went to his office as they planned to visit cemetery at lunch time.
it was almost lunch time and the maid told her to get ready as Jungkook told her.
she took a bath and opened her wardrobe that was full of expansive clothes. she choose a black short lenght frok which was reaching to her knees and made a messy bun of her hairs,and did a slight makeup which was adding fuel on her beauty. she was going to opened the door not knowing the person behind the door.
Jungkook came at mansion and was going to open the door but she opened it first causing her to bumped in his hard chest

"I-I A-AM S-SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW THAT U WAS COMING"

at this he started coming towards her cusing her to step backwards

"SORRY FOR WHAT PRINCESS??"

"I-I D-DIDN'T K-KNOW T-THAT U W-WAS BEHIND THE DOOR"

she was shuttring unknowingly. and that time her breath got stuck when her back hit the wall.

"U DON'T NEED TO SAY SORRY I LOVE WHEN OUR BODIES GOT TOUCHED TOGETHER"

he said this shamelessly with a smirk
he went closer to her while her eyes was close.
her back was still hitting the wall.
he was staring at her face like he was seeing something special,while her eyes were closed. they were still in that position

"OPEN UR EYES ANGEL"

she didn't open

"TRUST ME I WILL DO NOTHING. JUST OPEN UR EYES"

this time she opened her eyes with hesitate.they both were looking in the brown orbs of each.
and they can breath each other.
he took his hand towards her hairs and opened the clip causing her hairs to fall down for her messy hairs,while they were still staring each other.
some of her hairs were falling on her eyes.he remove her hairs from her eyes and put them behind her ears.

" U LOOK  MORE BEAUTIFUL WITH OPEN HAIRS.I WANT TO SEE U IN OPEN HAIRS."

saying that he kissed her forehead and stepped back.he later lowered his head

"LET GO TO MET UR PARENTS"

he went out of the room and she was wondering that what happened just.....
............

they were in the car the aura was silent. he was driving quietly and she was staring out side the window.
she was thinking to run from him
it is the chance for her to escape but she was not so clear cuz behind their car there was a car of guards and she can't be able to escape.

they went to cemetery where her parents were sleeping peacefully.
she sat on the ground and put flowers on both.he went to a distance to have her privacy.
she felt happy that he showed her some respect and gave her privacy for her moment.

"I MISSED YOU APPA EOMMA.U CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME IN SECONDS UR DAUGHTER GOT RUINED IN A NIGHT. I WANT TO HUG U WANT U TO CRASSES MY HAIRS BUT U ARE NOT HERE. APPA I WANT U TO SAVE ME BUT ITS CAN'T. I DON'T KNOW WHY GOD TOOK U BOTH FROM ME.I AM LONELY ON THIS WORLD. NOW EVEN  YEONJOUN IS NOT HERE FOR ME TOO. A PERSON CAME AND RUINED MY LIFE COMPLETELY.I AM LIVING A MISERABLE LIFE.I REALLY WANT U ALL OF U WITH ME.I REALLY WANT U"

she was crying and saying all those to her dead parents. he was just watching her from a distance.
all the old memories were freshing up his mind again.
her crying face at spring season 2 years ago
again he wanted to go to her and want to wipe her tears and want to hug and want to said her that don't cry I am with u
he was trying to give her, her time.but her crying face was making him to do all those that he wanted to do 2 years ago.
and when his patience went to limit he stepped his feet towards her.he went to her and sat to her level.he wipe her tears with his thumb. she didn't resist his touch.she was confused
he wipe her tears and kissed her forehead.he hugged her and she didn't resist again.

"I AM ALWAYS WITH U YN.THE START WAS BAD BUT I KNOW AND HOPE THAT THE END WILL BE SO BEAUTIFUL.DONT CRY MY BABY IT HURT ME. I KNOW IT TOO DIFFICULT TO LOSE SOMEONE BUT U HAVE TO BEAR.
PLZ DON'T CRY YN."

he was so soft this time too.he was feeling relax after doing all this that he wanted to do 2 years ago

they went back to their car but he said her to wait in the car. he went back to cemetery as his mother was buried there too

he went to her and sat on ground.he put flowers. one one can say that the heartless and merciless man was crying....
his eyes was full of tears even tears was falling down continuously.he was hiccuping.

"I-I M-MISSED U SO MUCH EOMMA.EVERY SECOND AND MINUTE.EVERY DAY AND EVERY NIGHT I MISSED YOU MOM."

he was shuttring.he was only soft for his mother who killed bruterly.he was soft like a feather only for her mother
he wiped his tears and smiled

"U KNOW MOM I GOT HER.I GOT HER. I GOT MY ANGEL NOW.I GOT  MY  LOST SOUL NOW. I GOT MY SECOND HAPPINESS.NO ONE CAN REPLACE U AND NOR ANY ONE CAN REPLACE HER PLACE IN MY HEARTH U BOTH HAVE THE SAME PLACE.EOMMA U REMEMBERED WHEN I SAW HER 2 YEARS AGO HERE WHEN I MET U.I SAID U THAT I WILL MAKE HER MINE CUZ I FELT STRANGE AFTER SEEING HER .MOM I THINK THAT GOD MADE HER FOR ME AND SPECIALLY I SAW HER WHEN U WAS WITH ME EVEN U ARE NOT ALIVE BUT I BELIEVE THAT U WANT HER TO BE MINE TOO.TODAY SHE IS WITH ME BUT MY START WAS NOT GOOD.UR SON DID NOT TREAT HER WELL AND FORCED HER BUT MOM I DON'T HAVE ANY OPTION
U ALWAYS TAUGHT ME TO RESPECT WOMEN BUT MOM I DIDN'T BEHAVE WELL WITH HER AND I AM VERY SORRY FOR THAT FROM U AND FROM HER TOO.I PROMISE I WILL MAKE HER HAPPY I WILL TAKE CARE OF HER.I KNOW I DIDN'T DID GOOD BUT I PROMISE I WILL MAKE EVERYTHING GOOD AGAIN.I DIDN'T TAKE HER YET BUT I PROMISE I WILL TAKE HER HERE WHEN THE THINGS WILL BE ALRIGHT"

she was in the car she can escape. a sudden thought came in her mind to ran away cuz he was not in car and it was the best chance but when she went to door   she saw two guards around both doors.now her this chance got ruined too.

later he went back to his car. all the ride was quite and she didn't asked him that where he went nor he told. they both went to a restaurant,did lunch and went back to mansion.

TO BE CONTINUED 😕