chapter 11

Chapter 11: Honest Fake Daughter (11)

  The drama of the real and fake daughter has been brought from the online novel into reality. Many people, both familiar and unfamiliar, have joined the discussion.

  As if led by a network of trolls, the comments are overwhelmingly sympathetic to the real daughter and scolding the fake daughter's family.

  ——"The real daughter is so unlucky. She was reborn at the end of Rome, but this change changed her to the starting point. If this happened to me, I would be so evil!"

  ——"I support the death penalty for human traffickers, and it must affect three generations. The descendants will not be able to take civil service exams or join the army!" ——

  "The fake daughter has occupied the magpie's nest and enjoyed a comfortable life that does not belong to her for so many years. As a vested interest, who can say that she is completely innocent?"

  ——"I know the fake daughter! We went to the same high school. She obviously has an excellent and handsome fiancé, but she wants to cheat on another school hunk. Her private life is so rotten! It turns out that a fake phoenix can never become real. It's disgusting!"

  ...

  Lin Ran suspected that someone wanted to ruin her reputation so that she couldn't hold her head up in the future.

  This must have been done by someone familiar. Only familiar people know where to hit the other person the most.

  Lin Ran doesn't care. As long as life doesn't kill her, she can live with a thick skin.

  But this is related to the Lin Group. After seeing it, Lin Ran sent the hot video to Mrs. Lin to let her know the situation.

  Otherwise, Mrs. Lin and Mr. Lin don't often go online for entertainment. I don't know when they will find this hot spot.

  Just after sending the message and exiting, Lin Ran saw a new message from Chi Shengyu, asking her how she has been these two days since she came back. It

  was a very daily question. Lin Ran didn't think much about it and simply replied:
  "It's fine. I live a fulfilling life every day."

  Her voice was crisp and cheerful, and she was not affected by the negative comments on the Internet at all.

  A thousand people have a thousand mouths, and ten thousand people have ten thousand mouths. She doesn't have the ability to cover everyone's mouth. Is it possible that she doesn't even have the ability to adjust her own mentality?

  If she is so fragile, she might as well not live.

  *
  In the studio.

  Chi Shengyu watched the relevant hot spots on the Internet about the real and fake daughter of the Lin family being successfully removed, and heard Lin Ran's voice was still cheerful without much emotional change, so he was relieved.

  It was Jiang Kaisong who reminded him to look it up online -

  "Oh no, oh no, Sheng Yu! The person I introduced to you has a scandal, and now she has become a fake daughter that everyone on the Internet is attacking!"

  "Sheng Yu, you should also look it up online. If you use her songs, it's best to stop the loss in time, lest your fans don't buy it when the new album comes out!"

  Chi Shengyu was puzzled at first.

  After checking one related hot spot after another online, he understood the cause and effect.