chapter 25

Chapter 25: The Honest Fake Daughter (25)

  After a long car ride, Lin Ran finally returned to her residence.

  Before Lin Ran had time to open the gifts, she was "opened" bit by bit. She

  was coaxed and called "husband" all night...

  She called him obediently, but she still couldn't escape being tossed and turned.

  It was like a punishment for her "wishful thinking" during the day.

  Those who understand the fun between lovers will understand.

  When Lin Ran woke up the next day, she found that there was no one beside her.

  Chi Shengyu left a note on the bedside table, which contained some love words looking forward to the future and the time he left. It was

  4:48 in the morning.

  It was not even dawn, and he had not slept for a few hours, but he had to get up and rush to his workplace.

  Although he could continue to sleep in the car, Lin Ran still felt sorry for his hard work.

  She knew how busy Chi Shengyu was with his work recently, and it was rare for him to take a day to accompany her. She would not blame him for his behavior of sleeping and running away.

  After replying to the other party that she had woken up, Lin Ran got up.

  Now that she was alone at home, it was a good opportunity to open the gifts.

  Lin Ran took out the gifts that needed to be used within the shelf life and placed them in a suitable place for use at any time.

  The remaining gifts that would not go bad or would appreciate in value over time were placed in the safe to avoid accidental loss.

  In addition to the gifts, she also received a large cash red envelope, which she had to find time to deposit in the bank.

  Lin Ran really loved this feeling of getting something for nothing!

  She couldn't help but think of the 50 million she won in the real world.

  That was the first time she felt the feeling of getting something for nothing, except for the money given by her parents!

  However, money that was earned without work did not give her a sense of accomplishment.

  So after opening the gifts and feeling happy, Lin Ran sat in front of the computer and started her second long feature seriously.

  The first part is already recruiting actors and is scheduled to start filming after the Chinese New Year next year.

  The copyright fee Lin Ran received was very reasonable. The production team agreed to her request that any changes to the plot or lines during filming must be approved by her.

  Lin Ran originally thought that she was very lucky. Most of the people she met after crossing into this world were good people. The first long-running novel to test the waters was also very smooth from selling the copyright to preparing for filming.

  After visiting Chi Shengyu's house, she suddenly realized that this should be the reason why she had the support of the Chi family!
  Lin Ran would not refuse help from her boyfriend and his family.

  If you are not happy with the help of a noble person, that is a fool's behavior.

  Therefore, time flies.