chapter 7

Chapter 57 Accidentally Provoking the Dark Guards, Begging for Mercy Every Night (7)

  "Your Majesty is so doubtful about the authenticity of my pregnancy with the dragon heir, I have no way to defend myself.

  Why not wait and see if my belly shows signs of pregnancy in three months!"

  The beauty, who was more than ten years younger than him, pouted her rosy lips, looked coquettish and had a little temper, and suspected that she was pregnant with his dragon seed. Si Zhan could not feel a trace of anger, but only thought that Xiang Guiren looked really cute.

  "In that case, then I will listen to Xiang Guiren.

  After three months, if it is confirmed that she is really pregnant, I will announce it to the world."

  This means that the news of Xiang Guiren's pregnancy will be suppressed for the time being.

  In order to avoid a misunderstanding, he, the emperor, will be ridiculed by the world.

  Si Zhan was calm and cautious. He gave Xiang Guiren some rewards and arranged for palace maids and imperial doctors to take good care of her.

  But for the time being, there will be no treatment like the one he gave to Lan Da Ying, such as promotion and palace.

  Lin Shu was so angry that she cried secretly behind her back.

  If she hadn't felt bad about the points she invested, she would have wanted to abort the child immediately, give up the mission of having children in this world, and let Si Zhan be extinct for life!

  On the other side.

  Si Zhan talked to the Queen Mother about the fact that Xiang Guiren was diagnosed with suspected pregnancy.

  The mother and son were more and more delighted as they talked.

  However, the Queen Mother did not favor her own niece, and kept persuading the emperor to take the opportunity to favor other concubines.

  What if it was because she had been fasting and chanting Buddha during this period that the Buddha forgave her and returned her fertility to her son?

  The mother and son were united, Si Zhan listened to the Queen Mother's words, nodded repeatedly, and quickly put it into action.

  *
  One month later.

  The news that more than a dozen concubines died suddenly in succession could not be hidden in the palace at all, and soon reached the ears of the ladies and ladies in each palace.

  Many people have discovered that the emperor had turned over the cards before the dozen concubines died suddenly!
  For a time, the timid ones were frightened and sick, and they dared not step out of the palace gate.

  Lin Shu, whose belly was beginning to show a little bit of pregnancy, was the calmest.

  Several palace maids were waiting on her, and she had sour fruits on her left hand and spicy food on her right hand. She had almost everything she wanted, which was very comfortable.

  The torture she suffered during her pregnancy was probably because she wanted to eat sour food at one moment and spicy food at another.

  Seeing Lin Ran coming slowly, Lin Shu dismissed the palace maids, and the two sisters talked alone.

  "I am flattered that my sister can come to see me every day.

  I have sour apricots and sour plums here, do you want to have some?"