chapter 17

Chapter 47 She Raises a Beast Husband in the Beast World (17)

  Although Yangxun said this in her heart, Lin Ran was still worried that he was really tired.

  In her eyes, Yangxun was someone who needed to be taken care of, otherwise he might be gone one day.

  So she said to Zheng Baosheng:

  "We have something to say to you, but not tonight.

  If Fu Yan is also free in the next two days, we can talk to her together.

  You should do your own things now. It's getting late, and I have to take my partner back to rest."

  Zheng Baosheng didn't understand why he had to say the same thing to him as to Fu Yan. He just suspected that it might be something important, so he nodded:

  "Okay, when I go to her house and see her later, I will ask her when she is free."

  "Well, then we will come to see you during the day." Lin Ran finished speaking and looked at Zheng Baosheng's thin clothes.

  Forget it, let him endure for two more days. It will be warmer in the Western Continent than here.

  "Okay, anyway, I'm always here and can't run away." Zheng Baosheng sighed self-deprecatingly.

  And couldn't help but look at Yangxun who didn't say much.

  Just now, this male beastman seemed to say that he only eats vegetarian food?
  Are there any beastmen who only eat vegetarian food in the wolf tribe?

  Zheng Baosheng didn't have a chance to ask.

  Because Lin Ran said goodbye, she had already turned around and left with Yangxun's arm.

  And just now, Yangxun's eyes were fixed on the way Lin Ran spoke.

  Seeing that her tone of speaking to Zheng Baosheng was completely official and ordinary, and there was no trace of tenderness in her eyes when she looked at herself, Yangxun felt very happy.

  So when leaving, Yangxun was kind and used a little spiritual power to repair Zheng Baosheng's weak constitution.

  Lin Ran was right. This male human was indeed having a bad life in the East Continent. If it continued like this for a long time, it would sooner or later lead to severe physical weakness and severe physical loss, and thus lose his life, and he would not live long.

  After all, he came here as a whole person, and I don't know if he will adapt to the West Continent where only vegetarians are eaten.

  Zheng Baosheng was going to bring food to Fu Yan as usual.

  Suddenly, he felt that his body... seemed to become comfortable and energetic?
  Even his brain, which had been a little confused and drowsy, as if it was rusty and could not work, gradually became clearer!
  Zheng Baosheng was so excited that he almost jumped up.

  It must be that he was in a good mood when he was happy, so his body felt better!
  But... he thought carefully with his brain that just worked a little, and it seemed that nothing happy had happened?

  Touching his "abdominal muscles" that were six sixes and six sixes in one, Zheng Baosheng began to lose heart again.

  Alas, he really wanted to go back to modern times!

  *
  "Okay, okay, I'll take you to find my dear mommy now!
  Dabao, Erbao, Xiaobao, you can't cry anymore, or I won't take you with you!"