chapter 17

Chapter 67: Unofficial Secret Guard (17)

  "...Master, are you serious?"

  Xie Fengye opened his mouth with difficulty.

  His eyes were filled with hidden struggles.

  Lin Ran gently stroked his eyebrows and smiled sweetly:
  "Let's not talk about whether it's true or not, Ah Ye, just answer me, can you do it?"

  "Unless I die--" As soon

  as the words came out of his mouth, Xie Fengye realized that he had revealed his true feelings in his excitement.

  Facing Lin Ran's inquiring smile, he quickly showed weakness to make amends:
  "Master, I mean, I will serve you very hard. If I can work hard to satisfy you... Before I die, can you not have other male favorites?"

  Getting married is not an easy thing, especially since he knows Lin Ran. She doesn't even like the emperor, and would rather torment herself with illness than avoid serving him in bed.

  In this world, what kind of man can catch her eye and become her husband?
  This is why Xie Fengye volunteered to be her male favorite, just to have a reasonable identity to be close to her, without coveting status.

  But if Lin Ran really had a husband and took another male favorite, he would definitely not be able to accept it emotionally.

  Unless he died!

  Seeing that he looked like he was about to break, Lin Ran couldn't bear to tease him anymore.

  "Well, I am very satisfied with your answer, so I agree to your request!"

  In a sincere relationship, there must be possessiveness.

  If there is not even basic possessiveness, Lin Ran doesn't believe in talking about how much she likes and loves.

  Happy to get the status of a male favorite, Xie Fengye consciously started to work hard from this moment on.

  "Master, let me serve you tonight..."

  Lin Ran was not to be outdone and looked into his eyes: "Okay, then it depends on whether you can satisfy me with your actions, Ah Ye~"

  She had just finished bathing and had no clothes on her body, only a thin piece of cloth wrapped around her. It was the same as if Xie Fengye was wearing nothing at this time. The clothes were hanging loosely, and the sexy mermaid line was visible. They

  were already in the same bed, and it would seem hypocritical to be reserved.

  Why not... have fun while you can!
  Lin Ran's words successfully ignited Xie Fengye's desire to win.

  But he didn't dare to say anything harsh.

  Because he hadn't tried it, he didn't know how strong he was.

  Only the strong body of long-term martial arts practice could make him feel more confident.

  "Master, if you feel uncomfortable anywhere, please let me know in time."

  He hoped that this kind of thing would be pleasing to both parties.

  "This is natural, remember to be... gentle." Lin Ran gently closed her eyes to cover up the excitement and expectation in her eyes.

  After being sent to the palace and then dismissed, she had become an older girl in the eyes of the locals.

  She would soon be able to eat good food. As someone who had read all the pornographic books hidden in the bottom of the box, she was about to face the practice. How could she not be excited?