chapter 19

Chapter 19 The Honest Fake Daughter (19)

  "Qin Tian."

  Lin Xiyan was the first to react and walked over. Her smile was full of the shyness of a little girl.

  It turned out that the hero was here.

  As expected, where the heroine is, the hero is indispensable.

  Lin Xiyan's eyes were bright and her voice was very soft: "It's Sister Lin Ran who is in love. We just found out about it."

  Qin Tian looked at Lin Ran.

  After several seconds, he said indifferently: "Congratulations."

  As expected of the hero, this superior height, knife-like facial features, and deep black eyes can give people an invisible sense of oppression at a glance.

  "Thank you." Lin Ran responded generously, her eyes were impartial, and her attitude was even more indifferent than Qin Tian.

  Don't think that he is the only one who can act cool.

  Qin Tian seemed to have never expected that the former dog-licker would not take him seriously. A hint of surprise flashed in his eyes.

  But soon, he retracted his gaze and lowered his eyes to focus on Lin Xiyan who was standing in front of him.

  "I'll take you somewhere after the banquet."

  His voice was much softer, showing what it meant to treat someone differently.

  Lin Xiyan was so happy that she hugged Qin Tian's arm and shook it, smiling brightly: "Okay, but you have to wait for me to change into a suitable outfit to go out!"

  The haute couture dress she was wearing now was not convenient to wear out.

  "Silly, how could I not wait for you."

  Qin Tian raised his hand and scratched Lin Xiyan's fair and small nose, which made her cheeks more rosy.

  The interaction between the two people was very ambiguous and beautiful.

  Lin Ran thought she was watching an idol drama live.

  Zhang Xiyang's mentality was not so good.

  The light in his eyes had dimmed, his chin was tight, and his eyes followed Lin Xiyan's movements. Now he became a pitiful little milk dog.

  Facing Qin Tian, ​​who was so handsome, had a family background and skills, Zhang Xiyang was lonely and seemed to have no competitiveness.

  Not to mention that as soon as Qin Tian appeared, Lin Xiyan could only see him in her eyes.

  "Cough, cough!"

  Zhang Xiyang's sudden cough finally attracted Lin Xiyan's attention.

  "Ayang, are you feeling unwell?"

  Lin Xiyan walked back to Zhang Xiyang and patted his back. Her watery eyes were full of concern for him.

  Zhang Xiyang finally returned to his well-behaved appearance and lowered his head to hide the triumph in his eyes.

  "Sister Xiyan, I'm fine. I probably just forgot to cover myself with a blanket when I turned on the air conditioner at night and caught a cold..."

  "It's good that you're fine. You can turn up the temperature of the air conditioner a little bit when you sleep, so you don't have to worry about catching a cold."