chapter 6

Chapter 56 Accidentally Provoking the Dark Guards, Begging for Mercy Every Night (6)

  Lin Ran lay back in her bedroom, and for the first time, she felt grateful for the painful menstrual fluid.

  Who would have thought that the emperor would suddenly come to their palace without even turning over a name card?

  Lin Ran noticed that as soon as the emperor entered the room, his deep, hawk-like eyes swept across the people who were kneeling and bowing, as if he wanted to lock onto someone. She

  thought he was looking for Lin Shu, but his gaze stayed squarely on her.

  If she hadn't been feeling unwell, she would have been the one sleeping with him tonight!

  Feeling that she had escaped another disaster, Lin Ran was so excited that she lay there for a long time but couldn't fall asleep.

  Probably because she slept for a long time during the day, she didn't feel sleepy at night.

  Why not just get up and read a book?

  A few days ago, Lin Ran flipped through her dowry, and found not only the picture albums that had been hidden in the bottom of the box, but also several pornographic books.

  All of them were prepared by her family, probably to let her learn more about how to please the emperor and expand the royal family.

  Although she can't use them, it should be okay for her to read them secretly when she is alone at night, right?
  Just do it.

  Lin Ran was about to get up and find a book.

  At this time, a strong wind suddenly blew outside the window, and the half-burnt candle left in front of the bed was blown out.

  The eyes were instantly plunged into darkness, and it was so quiet that I could clearly hear my own heartbeat!

  Lin Ran: ? ? ?
  Is it such a coincidence?

  To be honest, Lin Ran was a little panicked.

  The surrounding environment was so dark that it was hard for her not to think of the various horror movies she had seen.

  But if she has to live on her own in the future, she must overcome this!
  Lin Ran got out of bed in the dark, and her feet had just found her shoes.

  Suddenly, it seemed like sparks flew down from the roof, and several candles outside the bead curtain lit up one by one. Lin Ran's vision gradually brightened, but her heart sank.

  She didn't believe that those candles would spontaneously ignite at the right time!

  Someone must be playing tricks in the dark!

  The sense of crisis in her heart made her nervously speed up her heartbeat.

  The other party was in the dark, and she was in the light.

  She had to pretend that she didn't notice it and calm down to go out and ask for help!
  However, before she took two steps.

  Suddenly, a finger quickly tapped two points on her body. She only felt a little sore, and Lin Ran was completely unable to move, and couldn't speak.

  A tall figure dressed in pure black stood in front of her, leaned over and bowed to her respectfully.

  "Your subordinate greets Concubine Lin.

  Don't worry, Concubine Lin, I am a secret guard of the Dragon Guard Team, and I am secretly protecting the safety of the ladies in the palace under the order of the emperor.