chapter 6

Chapter 36 She Raises a Beast Husband in the Beast World (6)

  Leopard tribe?
  Lin Ran did not answer directly, but raised her eyebrows and asked:

  "How do you know there are leopard tribes? Did you see them during the time you left?"

  Fu Yan must have recalled the scene at that time. Her face was red and she nodded. She avoided looking at people.

  But she was holding back her words. She really wanted someone to talk to. Lin Ran was also a woman, and she was Lin Ye's biological sister. She was also friendly to her. She was the best person to talk to at the moment.

  Holding back her shyness, Fu Yan whispered: "Well, we didn't pay attention at the time. I don't know when a big leopard came over. It had a long and strong waist. When it saw us discover it, it changed into a human body."

  "Is he a male?" Lin Ran was a very qualified listener. Seeing Fu Yan paused, she continued the conversation.

  "Well." Fu Yan was embarrassed to say that the male leopard man was shamelessly naked, and... and...

  anyway, there were actually two in front of her at that time!
  She was so panicked that she didn't know whether to close her eyes or open them. Her mind was almost blank.

  Fu Yan couldn't say these words, so she just skipped them. "He said a few words to Lin Ye in a rogue manner, and Lin Ye took me away angrily. The atmosphere was tense at the time. I thought they would fight! But they didn't, so I was a little curious. Who is more powerful, you wolf tribe or leopard tribe?" Lin

  Ran heard it and knew that Fu Yan must have met her leopard tribe beast husband.

  Leopard tribe and wolf tribe are both carnivorous beastmen, each with their own advantages. Which one is more powerful depends on the specific standards and environment. Wolf tribe

  beastmen like to live in groups and are famous for group hunting. They have enough endurance to chase prey. Leopard

  tribe beastmen like to live alone. Once they grow up, they will leave their mothers and start their own solitary life. Their speed and agility are the best among all carnivorous beastmen, and they can be called lonely hunters.

  Lin Ran briefly explained to Fu Yan, and then said: "He probably knew that Lin Ye would not act alone, so he did not dare to act rashly, and Lin Ye had to take care of you, so they could not fight."

  "So that's how it is." Fu Yan unconsciously recalled the way Lin Ye protected her throughout the whole process, and a sweet feeling rose in her heart.

  "It's just that once the leopard tribe orcs set their eyes on their prey, they will not give up easily. Fu Yan, that male leopard should have set his eyes on you, so he will definitely keep looking for opportunities to get close to you, with the goal of getting you and letting you give birth to his children."

  "Woo woo woo..."

  Fu Yan didn't understand how Lin Ran guessed so clearly. How could

  he ask someone to give birth to his child the first time he met, isn't that a hooligan?

  Oh, that's not right!

  Fu Yan suddenly found out sadly that Lin Ye also tore her skirt the first time they met!

  Are all of them orcs so direct and rude? !
  Fu Yan cried and said: "Then can I not come out casually in the future?"

  Lin Ran nodded.