exclmation mark is an asshole /j (Requested by Adioxazine)

"SHUT UP!!!!!!!" Animatic screamed at the algerbralian infront of her, she was pissed as hell. Who was Animatic yelling at? his new ARCH NEMISIS.  Exclamation mark, he had been teasing Animatic about their crush on Clock, which somehow his contestants knew about? And Animatic was resisting the urge to just kill Exclmation mark then and there, but he probably wouldn't shut up even if she did thst. Exclmation mark was laughing at Animatic.. nonstop. A couple of their contestants passed by while Animatic was screaming at Exclmation mark, which made them run in terror. But what Animatic forgot is that Clock was in his dimension at the time, just strolling around.

"whats that sound?.." Clock said to herself, hearing screaming from the distance. She began walking over, but slowly. As she was somewhat scared. "OH MY GOD SHUT UP!!!!!" Clock heard, realizing the voice sounded like.. Animatic? "imagine having a crush on a clock!!!" (bro idk what the fuckf to make exclmation mark say help) ... Clock went red, like beet red. It sounded like a contestant of Animatics was saying that, but he couldn't pin point who. As Clock finally got to the two, she saw them both. ... "Animatic..?" They blurted out by accident, leading them to quickly cover their mouth. Animatic slowly turned around, with a red face. Sweating. "...h-hi clock!!!!" Animatic was quick to notice the blush all over Clocks face. And she got super flustered due to it. Exclmation mark just... left? Well okay. There was now a awkward silence between the two hosts, both looking to the ground really nervous.

"Uhmm... you didn't hear what he said right..??.." Animatic said in a tiny voice, he was very, very nervous. And felt like he was going to throw up. ... silence. Clock didn't respond, they just stood there with their face red. "Do you- DO you actually...?" clock said.</p>

"..yes." Animatic quickly said, while looking away. "wait.. wait what?" Clock started giggling, which caught Animatics attention. "What are you laughing about?" Animatic said starting to giggle too. "Cause I do too silly!" Animatic went red. But she continued giggling, and she picked up Clock hugging him and spinning him around in her arms. "I love you." Animatic said, as they stopped spinning. And started just hugging Clock. Clock hugged them back, still giggling. "I love you too." Animatic brought Clock up to their face, and they kissed them. Clock froze for a second, flustered. But then she kissed them back, bringing joy to the both of them :3

(OKAY WAHT I LOVE TNIS M

GETTING MOTIVATION AGAIN AYYAYAYA ALSO OMG!? TY GUYS FOR 1000+ HITS!!! (100+ KUDOS AND 160+ COMMENTS TOO :3) LOVE YOU ALL!!)