trauma (Requested by Thefourfan) finished lol

Animatic and Clock were sitting next to eachother, Clock's head on Animatics shoulder. Silently, but then. Animatic had a thought. ... she started to shake, which made Clock jump a tiny bit. "Animatic?.." Clock said seeing Animatic trembling. Animatic began letting out sniffles, and then he began to cry. "ANIMATIC..?" ... No response. "ANIMATIC!" Clock began to shake her. Trying to get them out of whatever state they were in, Animatic put his hands on his face. Covering his eyes. Clock watched is guilt, as she could not figure out what was happening. But she decided to atleast try to comfort her partner. "Animatic.... hey... it's okay.." Clock said, holding Animatics hands away from their face. But Animatic wouldn't move, still shaking.

Why was Animatic like this at the moment?... ... she was getting some sort of flashback from being in that cold dark room. All alone, with no one. They couldn't understand why they got this thought so suddenly.. Why now? why infront of Clock? Animatic was embarrassed, and her faced turned a tad bit red. They had never really thought about that experience there that often.... nor what even happened during it. Suddenly, Clock pulled Animatic into a tight hug. Which startled her a little bit. But then she slowly started calming down. Clock could feel Animatics breathing getting slower, and their sniffles starting to stop. "I'm sorry." Animatic said, with a raspy voice. "W-what? About what..? You did nothing wrong honey." Clock responded. Animatic nearly began crying again while muttering out her next words. "I'm probably embarrassing you." Clock held Animatics face up to his, and kissed her all over her face. "I would never be embarrassed because of that. Why would you think that?.." Clock looked at them sadly. ".. I dont know..." Animatic said. Hugging Clock tighter. "Do you wanna talk about what got you like that?..." Clock said. "no.." Animatic replied. Clock sighed, saying "okay, it's alright." Giving a slight grin to Animatic.

(OKAYI HOPE YOU ENJOYED THISSS IM SLOWLY LOSSING MOTIVATION FOR ANIMATICLOCK /SRS LIKE I DONT FEEL ANYTHING FOR IT AHYMORE BUT HOPEFULLY SOMETHING MOTIVATES ME SOON CAUSE INREALLY DO LIKE THIS SHIP 🙏🙏)