The Nice Things in Life

"So where are you headed off to now Gandalf?"
"To seek another hobbit for another adventure," Gandalf said with a chuckle.
"You always can make me laugh even at a time like this."
"My dear fellow, Thorin's death is not something to mourn about for the rest of your life. He thought very greatly of you and will always be with you no matter where you go. In here," Gandalf says while pointing a finger at Bilbo's head.
"ι ωιѕн тнαт уσυ ωσυℓ∂ яєαℓιzє тнαт нє ιѕит ʝυѕт ιи му нєα∂ вυт ιи му нєαят αѕ ωєℓℓ, "
Bilbo though to himself.
"I must go now. I will see you soon my friend."
And with that Gandalf disappeared into the distance with staff and horse rein in hand.
The young hobbit didn't know where to turn next. His furniture was gone, his friend was gone, and his only true love was dead. There was nothing more for him in life than food and bad ale.

As days gone by, Bilbo returned all of his furniture to its original position in Bag End and started to go through everything that he had gotten on his long adventure.
"A map, Thorin's key, a shield, Sting, bread, the ring- the ring- the- where is that thing? It must be here somewhere," Bilbo said while rummaging through all the papers and knick-knacks that he got when he stumbled upon a letter which was written in very beautiful and elegant handwriting.
It was Thorin's.