"Please don't go. Please."

Though Bilbo was told to pack his things, he did just the opposite. He began to unpack his things and hide them in secret nooks within the walls and floors because he had a plan. His plan was to go along with Thorin's idea for him to leave but to not actually leave. He would sneak around the large kingdom, using the unused kitchens and servant quarters to live in while trying to uncover the truth that Thorin
was talking about.
"Bilbo," a familiar voice said, "I heard that Thorin is forcing you to return to the Shire. Please don't Bilbo! Who will I have to plant my garden with?"
Bilbo popped out from under the bed where he was hiding clothes and letter openers.
"Ori!"
Bilbo ran over and gave his friend a great big hug.
"Bilbo, is it true? Please let it not be true!"
"Ori, I--"
Bilbo contemplated whether he should tell the young dwarf his plan but decided against it due to Ori's gullible and naïve nature.
"I am sadly leaving. I have to. I can't go against the king and you know that."
"But he loves you. You know that Bilbo. Thorin would do anything for you and he loves you."
"Thorin he--"
Bilbo began to think of all of the good times that he and Thorin have shared and felt a pain within his chest.
"I don't know what Thorin loves anymore. Me? The kingdom? He seems to have lost interest in me. He has grown interested in other species," Bilbo said referring to the bowman, Bard. He began to doubt Thorin's love for him and began to speculate as to what Thorin and Bard get up to when Bilbo is alone in his chambers; what he and Bard got up to when Bilbo thought that Thorin was dead.
"Oh Bilbo. That's not true. Thorin has eyes for only you. He loves you. We love you. Of course not in the same manner as Thorin but you are a part of our company and always will be," Ori said placing a hand on the young hobbit's shoulder.
"Please don't go. Please."