Reuniting

Thorin and Bilbo slowly made their way towards the mountain while holding hands.
"Why did you fake your death?"
Bilbo said while looking at the ground.
"I didn't fake my death,"
Thorin said.
"Then what happened? Huh? Thorin why did you do that to me?" Bilbo said with disappointment.
"I was badly wounded. I saw how hurt you were and I didn't have the courage to come back after I had healed and find you to tell you that I was okay."
"You didn't have the courage? You are Thorin Oakenshield may I remind you."
"I cared about you!"
"You cared so you left me?" Bilbo said sternly.
"Yes. But now we are here together. Is that not enough?" Thorin said staring lovingly at Bilbo.
"I do love you. But I do not forgive you."
"I hope that I can change that."
They both approached the doors of the mountain. The other dwarves were chatting with each other when they saw Thorin approach.
"Thorin, how was the walk through Dale? Any nice women?" Bifur said smirking.
"Well I'm not a woman but I guess I have feminine qualities I suppose," Bilbo said jokingly as he emerged behind Thorin.
"Bilbo? Bilbo Baggins?" Dwalin asked in a very confused manner.
"Yes."
"I suppose that you heard about Thorin's not-really-a-death-death," Bombur said to the hobbit.
"Yes I did. I unexpectedly did."
"I think that this calls for a celebration!" Ori said happily.
"It does indeed," Thorin said smiling.
Bilbo was pleased to be with the dwarves and his one true love but for some odd reason he felt so out of place even though this exact moment was what he had always dreamed of ever since Thorin's death-not-death.