The King Under the Mountain

"What do you mean?" Bilbo said in a shocking tone. "Thorin is dead. He died; Azog killed him."
At this point Bilbo was in tears on the floor in a heap of emotions.
"I thought that you knew Mellon," Lord Elrond said in a calm voice.
He bent down and touched Bilbo's cheek with his hand. Bilbo looked up at him as if he had been betrayed by his friends. 
"You knew that he was alive?" Bilbo said with tears in his eyes.
"Yes. I thought that you knew. I thought that the news would have traveled to you. Mirkwood, Rivendell, Erebor, The Shire; everyone knows that the king under the mountain has returned," said Elrond.
Bilbo sat there on the floor and curled up into a little ball and just cried.
"I loved him."
"What was that?" Gandalf said in a caring voice.
"I-I-I loved- loved him. I love him. I'm in love with him," Bilbo said calmly, "and he betrayed me! I thought that he was dead! I was there at his funeral! I wept at his grave!" Bilbo screamed now standing up in front of his friends.
Gandalf and Elrond were shocked to see this side of the hobbit. He was filled with betrayal and sadness and anger all at once. For the next few minutes everyone stood there in silence gazing at each other like they had all just met for the first time.
"I'm going to Erebor and no one will stop me."
And with that, Bilbo collected his things and ran down the stairs and ran far far away from Rivendell.
"But where will you stay for the night?" Gandalf screamed.
"Anywhere! I just need to get to Erebor," the young hobbit bellowed back.
Bilbo honestly didn't know where he was going to stay. He didn't know where was safe and where it wasn't safe. For once in his life he felt alone; more alone than he had ever felt.