Chapter 13 | Date night

AUTHORS NOTE
Hi, I don't think it's been that long since I've updated but I may be wrong so I apologise if it has been a while. School started Monday but I haven't gone this week because for those of you who live in Australia or know about it, I've been in Sydney for the past week visiting my dad and I'm not actually from this part of Australia, so it's kind of like a holiday I guess and I've been staying in a hotel with not much internet. So here is an update. x

"No, I've been here for nearly a week it's to long," I groan.

I'm currently sitting by the pool with the boys, they've been trying to convince me for the last 20 minutes not to go home, but I feel like I've over stayed my welcome.

"Say what you want, but I'll tie you to my bed if I have to, you're not leaving at least not until your mum gets back," Luke said sternly.

"Yeah, you would enjoying tying her down wouldn't you," Jai nudged Luke's arm, smirking at me.

Luke stood up and pushed Jai into the pool, causing me to burst into laughter.

"You find that funny?" Jai questioned, after coming up from under the water.

I smiled at him innocently, before I realised it, Jai was out of the pool and I was being swept off my feet by a strong pair of arms.

"No Jai no, Luke pushed you in not me!" I pleaded, but he wouldn't budge.

So I did what I had to do, I wrapped my arms and legs around his torso, so it's either he puts me down or he goes in as well.

I laughed in the crook of his neck as he groaned, realising I wasn't letting go.

"Alright, enough of that," Luke said, pulling me off Jai.

I turned my head, poking my tongue out at Jai. Knowing full well I'd won.

But, I was wrong. He ripped me out of Luke's grip and jumped into the pool with me in his arms.

"Jai!" I shouted, once I came up for air.

He was laughing uncontrollably, along with the other two.

I rolled my eyes, and he pouted and pulled me in for a hug. I wasn't actually annoyed, I just wanted to make him think I was.

After another half an hour in the pool, we headed inside.

I ran upstairs after Beau and Jai had taken their showers. I grabbed a change of clothes, and headed into the bathroom.

I ran a hot shower, and got in to shave the stubble that had grown on my legs. I was about to wash my hair, when I heard the bathroom door and Luke quickly appeared before getting in the shower.

"Luke!" I said, pushing him a little, before covering myself.

He smiled, and slowly took my hands in his, his eyes didn't leave mine though.

"Sorry, I can leave if you like?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and smiled, shaking my head. I reached over and grabbed the shampoo, but he took it from my hand.

"Luke," I laughed.

"Let me do it," he whispered.

I nodded shyly, turning around for him.

He gently washed my hair, before his own.

~~~~~~~~~~

I laid sprawled across Luke's bed, waiting for him to return. He'd gone down stairs to make us something for dinner, and I was starving.