Chapter 6 | Kiss me better

"Would you want to go to Adam's party?" Joey asked, even though I know he would probably go either way.

Adam was his best friend, so I knew how badly he wanted to go to this party. But I was staying at his house for the first time, so he couldn't just leave me here.

"Yeah, sounds like fun," I smiled back at him.

"Really?" He jumped up and pulled me up with him.

"Wait wait, I have something for you," he grinned.

"Oh really," I smirked.

This was my first serious relationship. We've been together for 4 months, and Adam keeps asking Joey when he would finally do the deed. I hated it, I knew I wasn't ready but I was to embarrassed to say anything. Plus I didn't feel like I had to, I mean Joey hadn't even tried anything on me and not to mention it wasn't any of Adams business whatsoever.

Joey ran over to his closet, and pulled out this beautiful tight black dress.

"Oh my god I love it!" I shrieked, jumping into his arms.

I took off my shorts and t-shirt, because I was comfortable around him.

His eyes raked up and down my body.

"Stop it you perv," I laughed.

"Sorry, can't help it babe. You've got such a good body," he smirked.

I just laughed back at him. I pulled the dress over my head and looked in the mirror.

It came mid thigh, maybe a little shorter.

Maybe to short.

"Wow," Joey said grinning.

"I love it! But isn't it a bit to short?" I said looking myself up and down in the mirror.

"Nope, perfect," he stated, standing behind me looking into the mirror.

I felt a little strange. I mean don't get me wrong the dress was beautiful. I just felt as though it was to short, and why would he feel comfortable with his girlfriend walking around a party in this, with drunken idiots everywhere?
Especially Adam, he defiantly couldn't handle his alcohol and gets so touchy feely, with everyone.

I gave him a slight nod and hugged him, before slipping on my black lace up heals and quickly but carefully applying some foundation, followed by mascara then eyeliner. I topped it off with a nude lipstick.

"All ready?" Said Joey snaking his arm around my waist.

I smiled before nodding then we were off to the party.

It was only about a 10 minute walk, and I was use to heals so it didn't bother me that we didn't take a taxi.

About mid way through the party, Adam and Joey made their way over to me, I was standing in the backyard with a Smirnoff double black ice in my hand. It wasn't to strong, so I was on my 4th. As I could handle my alcohol quite well, I was only tipsy.

"Heyyy baby," Joey slurred, I could tell they were both quite drunk.

"Heyyy Joey," I laughed back at him, giving him a peck on the lips.