Chapter 22

Luke's POV

I picked up my pace as I neared the entrance of the liquor land car park.

My hand made it's way through my hair, tugging it in the process.

"Luke, long time no see my man what can I do you for?" The once familiar voice spoke.

"I need a favour." I replied, taking a glimpse of my surroundings.

"Well after the incident that occurred after your brother took those drugs, I highly doubt you're here to score. Ah, that was a scary night wasn't it?" He taunted, it's safe to say he was well familiar with which nerves to hit.

"Shut it Harry, no I'm not here to score you know me well enough to know I won't touch the shit," I spat.

He looked almost taken back for a moment.

"Luke, I'm both shocked and pleased. Your attitude and anger has certainly spiked, wouldn't be because of that girlfriend of yours would it? What's her name again, Alice was it? Man she's a pretty one, defiantly a keeper," he teased.

"I'm warning you, I came here for one thing only. Don't bring her or anyone else into it," I spoke sternly.

"So you've changed your mind about my recent offer have you? Wise choice Luke,"

I shovelled my hands into the pockets of my hoodie as the cool early morning air began to prick at my skin.

"I need to find, and dispose of someone and the only way to do so without getting myself locked up is with the help of you and the other lot," I replied, eyeing his every move.

"Your brothers and mates in to?" He further questioned.

"That's a conversation I need to have with them, they'll come threw though. They care about her just as much as I do," I reassured.

"Ah that's what I like about me and you Luke, you don't even have to explain a situation to me I always know what's going on, always-"

"So your girl hasn't heard from him since the day he lashed out on her mum, got her put in coma didn't he?" He questioned.

"Thought you knew everything, anyway look I know what your lot are like, if I get the boys to agree to join with me you have to make your bunch understand she's mine and she's fragile. So absolutely no touching or fucking around or that'll cause a huge fucking problem, got it?" I said, trying to get the message clear through his head.

"Understood lover boy," He taunted.

I turned on my heel to leave the deserted lot before I was called back.

"Luke, you do understand that joining will put her in danger right? Us lot do have a fair few enemies. Just make sure killing him is worth the stress and lack of sleep that'll come with all this," He spoke, concern dripping from his words. This is the Harry I missed.

"He took her childhood, her mum, and nearly her life some nights. The cunt deserves exactly what he'll get, we'll keep her safe, I'll make sure of it," I replied confidently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alice's POV

The last time I woke to shouting in the Brooks residence was when I woke in Beau's bed, and that obviously isn't the case this time so why in the hell is my pounding head being caused more pain?

I audibly groaned as I sat up and dragged myself to the edge of Luke's bed, before making my way to the twins bedroom door where the noise increased a lot more then I had thought it would once the door was open.