Chapter 2 *edited

He looked at me then at Fredo, "Can I take a seat?" I nodded and scooted over. He sat down and smelled just like I remember. "So," Justin said and turned to me. "I'm sorry to hear about Jinsu."

I shrugged, "It wasn't meant to be. I guess. Sorry about Selena." I took another sip of my Starbucks my phone buzzed.

-One New Message-

From: Jream

To; Sissy

Aye sis! Mom said she wants you to bring her a drink n bring me one too!

I sighed and replied a simple 'ok' and locked my phone. I felt eyes on me but yet again I was with Justin so people are gonna stare but it was only Justin.

A little girl around eight or nine came over to us, "Excuse me," she said sweetly to Justin, "Can I have your autograph?"

He smiled, Lord knows I've missed that smile, and signed her pink princess notebook. She looked over at me then back at Justin. "I liked her better then Selena." She smiled and walked away. I just stared at the adorable little girl. Alfredo looked at me and laughed, "Justmine forever! Ooo I'mma tweet that, get it trending! Welcome lil homie!" He winked at Justin and started typing away on his phone.

Um, can this be anymore awkward?!

-Justin's P.O.V-

I looked over at the girl I left a long time ago and regretted it. Jasmine's beautiful, she's sweet, unlike Selena, I feel like the old Justin again. Not the one with the millions of fans and the one with all the music videos. I feel like the one from Startford-Ontario, Canada, before the fame. How is it that one girl makes me feel so normal again?

My phone buzzed, a new twitter notification.

"@alfredoflores: @JASMINEVILLEGAS @justinbieber #JustmineForever ! Get it trending! Go! Go! Go!"

I retweeted it and got off Twitter. Jasmine took a sip from her drink.

"Aye Jas, you don't have my number do you?"

She looked at me with her beautiful brown eyes, and shook her head.

I grabbed her phone and typed in my number saved it as "Bieber" and handed it,back to her, "Text me your name whenever you want so I can save it."

Fredo looked at me and winked, I just looked at him and then back at Jasmine.

"Ok well I have to get my mom and brother a drink. Cause they're blowing up my fucking phone." She said getting up.

"You should hang with us again on the tourbus. Tell your mama I said 'aye' ight?" Fredo said and smiled at her.

She nodded, "Ok. Well I have to go get the drinks."

She started walking, daammn! Those shorts made her legs look amazing, she always was proud of her body and I like a girl who's confident with herself. It's a turn on.

"We should go before you make a puddle and flood this place." Fredo chuckled.

"Yeah Leggo. Bye Jas!" I shouted, she turned smiled and waved bye.

When I got on the tourbus I had to take a double take.

"Justy!"

There was Selena sitting on my couch...