Chapter 5 *edited

I stared at her, "Selena? What are you doing here?" I asked knowing everyone was watching us.

"Look, I know you're only using Justin for his fame. Just back the fuck off 'cause me and him were meant to be. You're just a fame whore."

Briana walked up behind me.

"Please using Justin for fame? I'm not you. Ok? Just because your shitty ass movie isn't in the 'must watch of the year' doesn't mean you need to go running back to him. You're pathetic. Also I heard how you fucked all the people on Spring Breakers. All you want is attention. You're the fame whore. Plus he was mine before you came in with your fake relationship idea. You steal my best friend, then my backup dancer. Do you want the rest of my soda? Cause you just seem to love everything I've already had. Now, your ass has five seconds to get off my doorstep or I'll make you regret ever being alive. One."

She started backing off.

"Two." Briana continued.

She started walking away, "You'll regret ever saying that shit to me Jasmine."

"I'm so scared now go right a song with your shitty ass auto tuned voice 'cause I don't give a fuck." I flipped her off and slammed the door.

"Damn sis! Props!" Jream said and hugged me.

I laughed, "I feel mean now, but who cares she's stupid as fuck."

Jream laughed, "Damn sassy JV!"

Shaun high fived me, "Damnnnnn! Jasmine's got it going on!" I laughed.

The doorbell rang again, "That better be the pizza! I'm fucking hungry!" Chris shouted and walked over to the door.

I logged on to twitter and tweeted:

"@JASMINEVILLEGAS: don't come into MY house and try to start sh*t grow up -_- #swerve"

I logged off and grabbed a slice off pizza, "I'm off to bed. Long day night! Love you!"

I walked into my room and changed into some pajamas from Victoria Secret and passed out.

When I woke up the next morning I got out of bed and walked out to the livingroom. My mom, dad, and little brother were there.

"Justin!!" I screamed out to my little brother who got up and hugged me, "How are you lil man?"

He smiled, "Good! I see you've been good to. You and Bieber are back!" He smiled and sat down again.

"Bro we're not dating just hanging out!"

"You should invite him over! I miss him!" My mom screamed and looked over at me.

"No, she shouldn't Bern not that I don't like him but you're my little girl and just, no"

I looked at Jream who was walking in, "Jas, go get ready we're going to Disneyland." I smiled and ran to my room to get dressed.

I put on some jean shorts and my favorite domo shirt and walked out, "Let's go!"

"Jasmine, you're more excited then Justin!" My dad laughed at me.

"Well, have you had a Disneyland pickle? They're to die for!"

My mom laughed, "Let's go kids."

When we arrived I got out of the car and waited for everyone else to get out. What? I wanted a pickle! I walked next to my mom, "Jasmine, behave."

I nodded at her, we walked in and a few people noticed me. Fans came up every now and then and I was more then glad to take pictures with them or sign autographs. I smiled and continued walking.

"Jasmine?"

I turned around and saw the guy who abused me, Jinsu....

________________

Omfg I didn't even see thay coming

Comment and vote please :)