Chapter 9 *edited

I haven't uploaded in forever because I forgot my email password so I couldn't reset this password.  I'm back tho!

━・━・━・━・━・━・━・

  -One Month Later-

   I was finally signed and I couldn't be any happier. My brother decided to stay in Los Angeles and I've become best friends with Justin and Alfredo again.

   I still haven't told Justin how I feel and as of now, I don't plan to. Everything's going great. Selena's on tour and hasn't been a pain in the ass like she usually is.

   I got a text from Bieber;

From: Bieber

To: Jazzy V

     Aye, midnight bowling?

   I smiled and asked Jream. "Hey, let's go midnight bowling with Jay and Alfredo?"

He nodded and got a phone call. "I have to take this."

  I nodded and text Justin back.

   "Did you hear?" Chris asked when he walked in.

   "Hear what?" I asked looking up at him.

    "Selena is calling off her tour. She's coming back." He wiggled his eyebrows.

    "Oh, shut up. She just wants to ruins peoples lives and I'm not going to let her ruin mine." I said as I fixed my hair. "Anyways, midnight bowling?"

    "Yeah? Midnight bowling?" He walked closer to me and got in my face.

   "Ew Chris, go away." I laughed.

   Finally, after pointless movies, midnight was near. I got up and got dressed in jeans, a black shirt and my black adidas.

    "Jazzy! Let's go!" I heard Jream yell from down the hall.

   I grabbed my bag and we left.    "Jazzy, calm your tits." Chris joked from the backseat.

    I turned and flipped him off. "You're a pain in the ass." I went back to checking things on Instagram.

I sung along with the radio and we made it to the bowling alley in no time.

    I right away saw Justin's car and made my towards the door.

   "I'll get the shoes." Jream said as Chris and I made our way to the bowling lanes and saw Justin, Fredo and Lil Twist chilling in the corner.

   "Jasmine!" Alfredo walked over and hugged me.

   "Hey dork!" I smiled. Then greeted Twist, then Justin. I sat down by Justin as Chris, Fredo and Twist got into a conversation.

   "Let's make a deal," Justin whispered over his shoulder. "I win, you come with me tonight. You win, I'm your bitch for a week."

    "Let's say you do win, where am I going and what are we doing?" I questioned.

"You'll find out once I win." He smiled.

    "Bring it on." I smiled back at him.  

   Just then, Jream should up with our shoes and the games begun.

━・━・━・━・━・━・━・

Has anyone else noticed how after I wrote this story, Justin and Jasmine were somehow connected? Plus, I see you Alfredo. On Jasmine's insta ;)

Comment for more?