Chapter 6 *edited

My dad looked at him, like he was about to kill him, I backed away and hid behind him.

"Jasmine, I'm not gonna hurt you." I just shook my head, flashbacks replaying in my mind.

"You always said that and you never kept your word. Why should I believe you now? After all you put me through? Just leave Jah!"

Jream stood next to me, "Yo why don't you and all your wanna be rapper friends get the fuck out of here?"

"Wanna be rappers?" Jinsu laughed, "Have you seen yourself?" His friends joined in. My mom put her hand on my shoulder, trying to make me relax.

"I have seen myself, and I'm taking my time. I'm actually where I wanna be right now. I've gotten a bunch of offers to go on tour but I turned them down. Why? Because only a rock in the rough becomes a diamond. Plus I don't go around beating girls." Jream said and looked over at me, "Jasmine here," he said pointing at me. "She's gonna be the best thing you ever loose, no ones gonna want your ass. You look like something out of Sharktale. Now please get the fuck out of my face."

Jinsu looked at Jream then at me, and started walking away. I hugged Jream, "Thank you so much!"

"I'm your big bro it's my job!" He said as he pulled out of the hug.

-Justin's P.O.V-

"Homie I'm bored, let's go to Disneyland!" Fredo screamed at me.

I looked over at him, "Yeah? I haven't been there in days! Kidrauhl's coming out today!" I said as I smiled.

He smiled and started jumping around like a little kid, "Let's go get ready. Then we'll go."

We arrived at Disneyland in about half an hour and walked in, as we were walking in we saw Jinsu walking out, he looked over at me and Alfredo, then quickly back down. Alfredo looked like he was about to murder him, I probably looked the same way.

We passed by him and made our way in. I looked around and my eyes fell on the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Jasmine Marie Villegas.

I nudged Alfredo, "Bro, Jasmine's here." I said looking over at her, Fredo looked over at her and smiled, "Go talk to her bro! I'll be right there." He said.

We made our way over, just as I was gonna call her name out a fan found me.

"Oh my!!!!! Your Justin Bieber!!!!!!!!!! I. Love. You!!!!!!" She screamed, really loud. Jasmine turned around and looked at me. I smiled and waved, she smiled back then turned back to her mom.

"BERN!!!!!!" Alfredo screamed and walked over to her.

I looked back at the girl who was around twelve, and smiled, "Hey sweetie, want a picture? Autograph?" She nodded eagerly and pulled her phone to take a picture, I put my arm around her and smiled, then she pulled out a notebook and pen. " Ight shawty, what's your name?"

"Samantha." She said, smiling really big.

I signed a simple, "I love you Samantha -Justin Bieber" and handed it back to her, she smiled and walked off. I walked over to Jasmine, "Hey Jas."

"Hey Justin."

Alfredo and her mom were in a conversation, "Just you and your mom?"

She shook her head, "No my dad, Jream and Justin are getting me food." God she's so beautiful.

"All three of them getting one girl food?"

She laughed, "I love food. Especially the pickles here. To die for!"

Just then her dad, Lil V as I call him and Jream walked over to me and Jasmine.

"Hey Justin." Her dad said to me, "Didn't know you were here."

"Alfredo wanted to come he was bored, we just arrived actually."

"Yo, what up Bieber!" Lil V said to me.

"Still beating you at basketball."

He smirked, "Bet I can beat you now?"

"You're on lil man!" I said to him.

"Yo man what up?" Jream said and bro-hugged me.

"Same old, same old. Just chilling, looks like Alfredo missed bugging your mom." I said looking at an irritated Mama V. Jream laughed, "Yeah, Alfredo!! Leave my mama alone!!" Alfredo put his hands up in surrender.

I heard little girls screaming by the we all looked over. Surprise, surprise. Selena's here with Jinsu.

___________________

Jream's speech in the beginning was inspired by the video on the side :)

Enjoy

Comment

Vote