1

Oscars

For elementary school students who don't like going to school, Monday is an abomination and unforgivable day.

Early in the morning, Shi Yu was still dreaming with the quilt under his arms when Yang Liufang slapped him on the buttocks. The slap was so crisp. Yang Liufang had a good grasp of the strength, and her hand didn't hurt even though it was loud.

Shi Yu was awakened by the shock, and sat up with a conditioned reflex, looking at his mother with a confused look on his face, with a few crystal eye boogers hanging from the corners of his eyes.

Shi Yu, a boy of his age, was having fun. He and a group of friends played wildly on the street last night until it was dark and no one could be seen. If Yang Liufang hadn't caught him back following the sound, he thought he could have had fun all night!

He slept late at night and couldn't get up in the morning. Yang Liufang's hot temper was always merciless to Shi Yu, who had difficulty getting up. She slapped Shi Yu's buttocks numb with a few slaps.

Shi Huan sat at the table and sipped her rice porridge in small sips, turning a deaf ear to Shi Yu's ghostly howling.

Since traveling back to the Shi family in the 1970s in a dream, Shi Huan's psychological quality has been strengthened to a certain level. Even if you tell her now that there are ghosts in this world, she will believe it.

Shi Yu reluctantly dawdled to the dining table. Seeing that Shi Huan had already eaten and drunk enough and was waiting for him, he had no choice but to resign himself to grabbing a vegetable dumpling and putting it into his mouth. Shi Huan wanted to laugh every time he saw him chewing quickly with his cheeks bulging.

He looked like a hamster!

Shi Yu thought about life while eating. In his current thirteen years of life, Shi Huan was definitely one of the people he admired the most. It was really terrible to be able to get up on time on Monday morning.

Shi Huan had been here for a while. During this time, through her observations and some residual memories in her mind, she had already figured out the situation at home.

The body she wore had the same name and surname as her. She was 11 years old this year and had three older sisters and a brother. The eldest sister Shi Rong was 25 years old and married. The second sister Shi Hua is 21 years old and works in the production team. The third sister Shi Fang is 16 years old and in the second grade of junior high school. She followed Shi Dahai and Shi Hua to weed the private plot early in the morning. The eldest brother Shi Yu is 13 years old and is in the same class as her. There is also a younger brother named Shi Lin, who is 8 years old and has not yet started school.

Speaking of which, the original body is also a little academic master. He is in the fifth grade at the age of 11 and has excellent grades in all subjects. However, this also saves Shi Huan from the trouble of deliberately making mistakes every time he does homework.

"We're going to be late, hurry up and eat while walking!"

Yang Liufang stuffed a vegetable dumpling into Shi Yu's hand and quickly handed the schoolbag to the siblings. She had already put the lunch box in the schoolbag, so they could heat it up at school at noon. Shi Yu wanted to drink more porridge, but when he saw Yang Liufang was about to take off her shoes and smear his bear face, his survival instinct made him run away.

After leaving the gate, Shi Yu held the vegetable dumpling in one hand and lifted his pants that were about to fall off with the other hand. He looked back and was relieved when he was sure that Yang Liufang had not chased him out.

He said to Shi Huan: "Why is our mother so angry so early in the morning? My butt is still burning. I haven't come on Monday for more than one or two days. Why hasn't she gotten used to it yet?"