Evie

"Hey, Anna? Evie's checking you out." Eudora nudged the blonde, who stood bend over her car trying to fix something.

"Well I sure hope so, else I took out a part of my car for nothing." The princess looked at the engine and then at Annabelle, who smiled brightly at her through the strands of wavy blonde hair that had fallen out.

"What? I'm just trying to figure out how to get it back on... do you-?"

"You fucking dumbass, let me, shoo, go drool over that blueberry again." Eudora pushed her away, and Annabelle pouted, but let her, now leaning against the car next to her best friend, looking over at where Evie had been sat for the past 2 hours. -totally not staring.-

"Hi Evie!" The blonde waved with a bright grin, Evie slightly waving back, her cheeks a bit red.

"Honestly how haven't you jumped her bones yet, it's been a month." Annabelle slapped her and continued staring at the princess who had returned to her homework.

"Because I have self restraint."

"Pfft- you? Don't make me laugh!" She let out a cackle, and Annabelle huffed, wiping the oil off of her hands with a cloth before stomping over to Evie.

"Okay. So, you're my girlfriend now." Annabelle plopped down onto her lap, crossing her arms and looking into her eyes.

"Um- I - what?" Annabelle glared over Evie's shoulder at Eudora who had already fixed her car and was sticking out her tongue to her.

"You're my girlfriend now." She rolled her eyes at Eudora, who flipped her off as she walked off.

"Uh- okay?" Annabelle smiled at her, kissing her lips before hopping off of her lap and standing up.

"See you later hun." She kissed her cheek before she left, leaving Evie in a daze.