Bridget

Changing it again 😘✌️

"What's up babes." Circe smirked, wrapping her arms around Bridget and pushing her face into the hair that covered her shoulder.

"Circe! Don't scare me like that!" Bridget giggled out, the redhead merely chuckled.

"What have you made this time?" The goddess looked down at the two trays she had in her hands, arching an eyebrow at the light purple cookies.

"Purple? Are you finally broadening your pink horizons?" She took her hands away from her, instead walking alongside her as she waited for an answer.

"It's for Megara! She's having a tea party and commissioned for these cookies, why?" She eventually asked, seeing Circe's mouth open a bit.

"If I knew you were coming, i'd have accepted the invitation."

"Oh, i'm not! She just commissioned for them." Bridget shrugged, continuing her way to Megara's dorm.

"Mh, all right then." She glared at Hook, where he was stood at the corner right where Bridget was heading didn't sit right with her.

He quickly scattered back to Uliana, probably to tell her to stop whatever she had planned this time or she'll be turned into an eel again.

"Would you like to go out for tea with me then?" She nearly turned Scylla into a sea monster right here and now when she noticed her eyeing Bridget, luckily for her she ran before Circe could think about what she'd look like.

"We can visit Driodius? I know you love him." She referred to the lion she had mysteriously found a few years back, weirdly named after the boy that had a crush on Bridget. Huh, so weird.

"Oh gosh that would be amazing! But..." She looked lost in thought, finally in front of Megara's door.

"What is it? If you don't want to go it's fine too, I won't force you to go my dearest."

"Could we maybe do something in town? Or in the dorms? I've heard that a few boys got lost in the woods and never came back a few weeks ago." She frowned, actually scared for her live when the person who made them disappear was right next to her, besides, they made a beautiful pack of wolves.

"Of course we can my love, we could make cupcakes? I've acquired the very rare, very wonderful and fabulous....." Circe trialed off to build up some tension, then held up a small back of pink feathers from behind her back.

"Fabulous pink flamingo feathers!" Bridget finished for her, squealing, nearly throwing the cookies on the floor in her excitement.

"Right... i'll take those so you can hug her." Megara took the trays from her fellow princess, Circe had knocked for her already, and Bridget launched herself onto Circe, encircling her neck with her arms and landing on her tip toes.

"Oh I love you so much! Thank you thank you thank you!" Circe smiled, wrapping her arms around her waist in response.

"Bye Megara." The princess of Thebe waved and closed the door, and Bridget let go of Circe, looking at the small back in wonder.

"They're so pretty, I don't know what I was expecting but this exceeds all of it! Oh my god I can't wait for tomorrow!"

-

"Okay, how can I help?"

"Sit there and look pretty." Bridget ignored, or didn't notice, how red Circe got, her golden eyes fixated on the Wonderlandian princess as she moved around in her pocket sized kitchen she had in her dorm.

"You know I have magic right? I can help."

"Shhh pretty girl, you already got me flaming feathers." She was definitely doing that on purpose.