Butterfly of Promise!

1st Pov

“Which car do you want this in?” Makoto asked.

“Please put it in Ms. Amakatas's car.” Rei answered.

“Okay.”

“Is this one okay in Rin's car?” Haru asked.

“Yes.”

“Woah! So this is Rin-chan's car!” Nagisa stood in front of the red car.

“It's not mine, though. It's my mom's.” Rin explained.

“It's so cool!”

“Rin-san and Ms. Amakata, thank you for coming so early in the morning.” Rei thanked the two.

Ms. Ama smiled. “It's fine for me. I'm your advisor, after all. Besides, there's also the saying, ‘If I hear of the true path in the morning, then I am content even to die that evening.’”

“Wow! It sounds amazing!”

After packing the boxes in both cars, we set out. In Rin's car, it was me, Haru, Makoto, and Nagisa. In Ms. Ama's car was Rei and Kou.

“Rin-chan, you're such a good driver!” Nagisa complimented.

Haru narrowed his eyes. “I'm better.”

“Heh, what are you saying? My technique is definitely better.” Rin responded.

“No, mine is.”

“Come one, you guys. Don't fight.” I pleaded.

“I think you're both good drivers. I saw first hand when you drove through Tokyo the other day, remember?” Makoto said.

I looked at Haru, surprised. “You drove through Tokyo?”

“Yeah. There were more cars there than there are here, but it wasn't a big deal.”

I sweatdropped. ‘Now he's done it.’

“Hah! What's this about Tokyo? I'll be driving in Sydney starting next month! Let me show you how the Aussies do it.” Rin then drifted along the curve to show off his skills.

Once we got to our destination, we started unloading all the boxes from the cars.

“Oh wow. These are pretty well made. I'm guessing that's because you taught them how to do it, right?” Rin asked.

I chuckled lightly. “Yeah, they would be hopeless without me. It was hard teaching them how to sew.”

“Oh Airi-chan, while we're still here…” Nagisa searched through the boxes and handed me a bag.

“Huh?”

“This is your costume. You can go change now and meet us up at the beach.” He said.

I looked at the bag in my hands “Oh okay.”

“What's up, Rei?” I heard Rin say.

“Huh? Nothing.”

“Are you worried about your dream, Rei-chan?” Nagisa asked.

“Dream?” Me and Rin questioned.

“N-nagisa-kun?!” Rei narrowed his eyes at him.

I looked at them confused as they exchanged glances.

“Airi-chan, go get changed now!” Nagisa pushed me into Rin's car.

“O-okay, you didn't have to push me!”

Once I opened the bag and lifted the clothes, my face flushed.

“Nagisa?!”

‘So this is what you were up to. It's too revealing, too embarrassing to wear. But…I did promise to make an appearance in the video.’ I nervously gulped as I changed into the outfit. It honestly looked like a genie outfit. There was a lot of body jewelry, which made me wonder where he even got all that.