12. THE SECOND RULE

CHAPTER TWELVE: THE SECOND RULE

---

Five was sitting on the chair next to the bed where you were laying. He had his head rested on his right fist as he was trying to stay awake. 

He have being watching over you all night, refusing to fall asleep but he could feel his eyes were getting heavier and it came to that the moment that he couldn't keep them open anymore so he slowly started closing them even so he tried to keep them open, he was so exhausted and he knew that he need sleep, so maybe it wouldn't hurt taken a power nap, so he closed his eyes. 

He didn't knew how long he was asleep for but the voice of Klaus and him ringing a bell outside the hallway was heard and that cause Five to open his eyes again.

"Wakey, wakey!" he called out "Eggs and bakey!" he said in a singing voice as he kept ringing the bell.

"Wakey, wakey!" Klaus called out as he was smiling while ringing the bell.

But then someone grabbed his wrist causing him to stop ringing the bell and Klaus turned to see Five.

"Hey" Klaus said "What the hell are you doing, you are gonna wake up my kid" Five spat at Klaus "But breakfast is ready" Klaus said in a singing voice before he began ringing the bell away but then Five pulled the bell out of his hand.

"If you are ringing this bell again, I will break your arms with it" he threated "Uh. Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed today or is it your time of the month?" Klaus took the bell from his brother who rolled his eyes.

---

You woke up with a gasps and was freaking out and scared.

While panting and gasping you started to look around, scared which cause the objects in the room to start moving.

"Five" you started gasping while panting as more things started flying around. 

"Hey, hey" a voice said as someone grab you which cause you to freak out even more.

"No" you cried as you tried to scratch the person and get of the their grib. 

"It's me" the person said but you kept freaking out. 

The person let out a grunt as they were scratch with a scissor.

"Y/n, snap out of it, wake up buttercup, is not real!" you blink a few times with your eyes as you heard a familiar voice.

Your vision became less blurry and you turned to see Five in front of you.

"Is not real. I'm here, you are safe" he wrapped his arms around you which cause you to calm down and you got your breathing under control as you felt Five's arms around you and you could feel his calm heartbeat which made you relax.