35. SHE IS THE CHILD OF CHAOS

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE: SHE IS THE CHILD OF CHAOS

---

But suddenly there was gunshots that rang out "Y/N!" Five shouted as he grabbed you, using his own body as a shield as he push you down on the ground making him get shot instead of you.

The bullets hit the Hargreeves siblings and they all fell on the ground dead, leaving all but Lila who had fallen on her knees to avoid the bullets.

Lila removed her hand that was in front of her face before her eyes landed on Diego's dead body.

"Diego, no..." she said, her voice trembled and she moved over to him before she place her hands on his chest while she was sobbing and sniffling over his dead body.

The Handler walked farther into the barn "Aww" she said in a mocking voice as she looked at Lila sobbing over Diego's body.

"Is it true, you only want to steal Y/n so you could have another loyal soldier and then you will turn on me?" Lila asked "Y/n is very powerful, she needs help with her powers" The Handler said.

"It's true, what Five said, isn't it, you really signed the kill order on my parents?" Lila asked "Darling, I need to know that we can get past this, be a happy family again. Hmm?" The Handler said with a smile.

Lila kept her eyes on The Handler as she got up before she glanced around to look at the siblings and the siblings who was all laying on the ground in their own pool of blood.

"They're my real family" Lila said as she looked back at The Handler before she stepped closer to her "Do you even love me?" Lila asked.

The Handler didn't respond but the cold and loveless in her eyes showed Lila the truth, that everything Diego and Five have told her was true. The Handler only loved power, she didn't love or care about anything or anyone other than herself and power. That was the only reason she want you, to gain more power. The minute you are old enough, she is gonna turn on Lila.

Lila swung her knife at her but without even a flinch, The Handler shot her in the torso two times, causing Lila to let out a grunt before she fell to the ground.

The Handler walked over to Lila's dead body "Que será, será" she said.

"Five" you looked over to see Five laying on the ground, injured and dying.

"Five" you cried as you rushed over to him.

Five let out a softly gasp as he opened his eyes. He was still alive, but barely and he could feel the pain from the bullets wounds while his was laying in his own pool of blood as he was bleeding down from his mouth.

He moved his head a little bit in pain.

"Oh, good" The Handler said with a smile as she walked over to him "You're still alive" she said and she took some steps closer to him "Lucky you. You got to see how this all played out" she said and Five stared at her.