0. INTRODUCTION FOR ACT THREE

This act will follow season 3 of the Umbrella Academy

---

You, Five and his siblings, have gone through hell and back to save each other. One apocalypse in 2019, you all saved yourselves by time traveling, but you end up in the 1960's with a doomsday caused by a nuclear war. You again time traveled, but now are in a different timeline, with a new end of the world. 

----

After stopping the apocalypse and defeating The Commission in 1963 and the death of The Handler, you, Five and his siblings managed to return home to the present, convinced they have prevented the initial apocalypse and fixed this godforsaken and terrible timeline once and for all. 

Five is ready to teach you how a normal life is.

But when you and the others return to the Academy, you all realize that things aren't exactly, when you all left it. The Hargreeves sibling's father is alive and they have being replaced by a new group of superheroes name The Sparrow Academy and they are directly encounters the same with the Umbrellas in a violent confrontation.

Five don't think it's such a big problem and he is ready to teach you down the right and light path so he can change your fate. And you are ready to live a normal life, see and try the things you always wanted.

But when you and Five is about to enjoy it an unknown thing arrives and began to ravages the universe making animals and people to disappear without a trace and soon the whole universe is in danger.

Now they need to convince The Sparrow to help them save the universe but that's easier said than done.

And when Five finds out that your existence is in danger, it's a race against time to stop whatever it is that threated the universe. And it doesn't help when Reginald want you for something.

Five is ready to do anything he can to stop the end of the universe so he can save you. He is ready to do anything to protect his daughter and keep you safe.

Will you, Five and his siblings be able to save the universe or will this new world reveal more than just a small timeline problem?

And is there more to you and your powers than you and even Five knows? 

A/N: Vote or comment