CAST OF ACT TWO

JUST A KID

ACT TWO

CAST

Reader as Y/n Evans

Trust issues. Nonsocial. Anxiety. Trauma from the things you went through in the apocalypse. You don't like people shaking up on you and if you get spooked or is scared, you can both kick and bite. Since you are not use to people other than Five, you are not very social, and he is not good around people. He is the only one that can calm you down.

You have a bracelet around your left wrist. It's the only thing you have from your mother. You also have a birth mark on your right shoulder.

Fears: Losing Five, Darkness, being alone. You're scared of the Handler.

Abilities:

You can move things with your mind and your eyes glow purple when you are using your powers. You can heal injuries. Turn invisible.

When you touch someone's skin, you have the abilities to take their stamina, If you touch a person who have powers, you can take their powers and use them yourself. The longer you touch them while using your power, the weaker they get. You can actually kill a person if touch them for too long while using your powers. You can also made a purple force shield. (You can't really control your powers, which is why Five is teaching you, he is kinda your anchor) You also age really slow because of your powers.

(A/N: Other unknown abilities that we will find out)

Skills: Five is still teaching you stuff and you are only listening to him.

You are a biter and a kicker.

You bite, punch or kick if people sneak up on you or if you are scared.  

You can swing a knife and shoot a gun.

Since you are still a kid, you are still learning

You are shy but can also be curious

You are really good at hiding.

If you uses up your energy you faint.

Your powers are like batteries, so to recharge you either have to eat and rest or take someone else's stamina.

You love drawing and is actually really good at it. You have a sketchbook that you draw in.

"I don't want to hurt anyone"

"You have me"

"I will always be with you Five"

Aidan Gallagher as Five Hargreeves