25. FUNNY DINNER

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE: FUNNY DINNER

---

While holding Five's hand, you and him stopped in front of a tall building and both looking up at it.

"Is this it?" you looked up at the tall building and Five pulled up the piece of paper from his pocket before he unfolded it and looked down at it.

"'Sixteen twenty-four Magnolia Street'. It is here" he put the paper back down before he grab your hand and the two of you walked over to the building.

"This building is huge" you said as you both walked up the stairs before walking over to an elevator.

"What is that?" you pointed at the elevator.

"That is an elevator, they take you to both high and low places when you're in a tall building" Five answered "Like stairs?" you askd and he nodded "Just faster" he said.

"What does those buttons do?" you pointed on the buttons "They control the elevator, you press on that floor you want to go on and the elevator take you there" he said "Cool" you admire the buttons. 

"Can you press on that one" he pointed on the right button and you clicked on it while he took a deep breath and he fix his blazer as the elevator started moving to get to the floor.

The elevator then dings and the door opened "Go inside, it's okay, it's not dangerous" he said and you both walked into the elevator.

"So cool" you looked around the elevator while Five glanced at the buttons before clicking on the right one while he took a deep breath.

You looked the buttons. A part of you just wanted to press on all of them.  

Just as the elevator door was about to close, someone put their hand in between the doors, causing them to open and Five looked up while he furrowed his brows.

"Wait up" Diego said as the door opened and he stepped into the elevator.

Then approaching footsteps was heard and they got louder as someone came around the corner.

"Hold it" Allison said as she entered the elevator before Klaus came around from an opposite corner and he stumbled slightly as he walked into the elevator "Hey, everyone" he said as Vanya walked in after him as he stood in between Diego and Allison.

Luther then came in last, going in between Vanya and Five "Excuse me" he sid as he stepped into the elevator.

So there was more space in the elevator, Five bend down so you could jump up on his back.

"Good. We're all here" Five said as he stood up while holding a good grip on you while the elevator dings before the door closed.

Silence filled the elevator as you were all waiting for it to stop on the right floor.