2. FUNERAL

CHAPTER TWO: FUNERAL

---

After fixing your hair and you have changed into something that fit you, Five gave you a tour around the Academy.

"So what do you think kiddo?" he asked as the two of you walk down the stairs while you were holding his hand.  

"It's so big" you looked around with widened eyes "It's like a castle" you looked back at Five "Are we gonna live here?" you asked "Well, I need to stop the apocalypse, but otherwise, yeah" he nodded "Cool" you said.

"This is where I used to live before leaving" he said "It looks like my drawings" you said and he smiled.

The two of you entered the living room and Five spotted a portrait hanging on the wall above the fireplace. It was a portrait of himself. He was sitting on a chair, his hands was folded and he was looking straight ahead.

"That is you, Five?" you pointed at the portrait "Yeah" Five nodded "Why?" you asked "My dad probably made it to remind my siblings not to made the same mistake that I did" he said "Maybe they did it because they miss you" you said "I doubt that. He made it to remind my siblings to never go against his order otherwise they will make the same mistake as me" he said "I'm sorry about that" you said "Well, I'm not. Because if I haven't made that mistake I would never have met you" he looked at you before he ruffled your hair which caused you to giggled.

Then you heard footsteps as Vanya entered the living room.

"Hey" Vanya said "Hey" Five said before he looked at you "Y/n, this is Vanya. Say hello" he said "Hello Vanya. It's nice to meet you" she smiled as she shook your hand "Nice to meet you too Y/n. I wasn't expecting Five to have a kid" she said "I have being very exciting in meeting you, I have heard so much about you" you smiled "I like your book, Five would sometimes read it for me" you said and Vanya let out a small smile.

You then turned around before walking over to look at a small statue. 

"Nice to know Dad didn't forget me" Five said as he turned to look at Vanya.

"Read your book, by the way. Found it in a library that was still standing" he said before he walked around Vanya with his hands in his pockets "I thought it was pretty good, all things considered" he said before stopping behind her causing her to turn around to look at him while he was looking up in the ceiling.

"Yeah, definitely ballsy, giving up the family secrets. Sure that went over well" he said as he looked at her while taking some steps closer to her.

"They hate me" she said "Oh, there are worse things that can happen" Five said "You mean like what happened to Ben?" Vanya asked "Was it bad?" he asked and Vanya nodded before she looked over at you.

"Wasn't it hard, rasising a kid all by yourself?" she asked "It was not easy. But she was the one that kept me going. Kept me from losing hope" Five looked over at you "She might not be my kid by blood, but I love her as she is my own. I will do anything I can to keep her safe and I would die before I will let anything happen to her. She is my rock" he looked back at Vanya.