Tyrell Sloan- First time in Australia

Hearing my bedroom door open Sis time to get up -Niall said What -I said rubbing my eyes an sitting up You got a flight to catch come on -He said Coming -I said stretching an getting out of bed

After changing I grabbed my phone an left my bedroom for the final time. Today I would be flying from Los Angeles to Sydney Australia as I am moving their I've never been their but it's been a dream.

I am Niall Horan's little sister by 8 year's an I am a backup dancer an a model so I am fairly known as I have been in interview's with Niall before.

My brother had been to Australia plenty of time's as he was in One Direction an also just solo but they have a sport their called NRL an I've looked at the team's so far an I've decided to stick with St George Dragon's so my team reached out to them an they want me to be the face of The team so their will be a game the day after I land.

Thank's for breakfast Niall -I said standing up No problem now let's go -He said. Leaving his house we got in his car an made the long drive to the airport.

My manager already lived in Australia so this was great. Arriving at the airport I got out of the car an grabbed my luggage, Niall walked around the car an hugged me I hugged back I'll miss you forever sis -He said.

Niall 1 I'm not dying an 2 I'll come an visit an you can come over to -I said Yeh -He said hugging me one last time. Walking inside I scanned my ticket an got on the one way flight to Australia.

Touching down in Australia it was now 4pm here an my manager Cassie was coming to pick me up. Seeing her come out of her car she squealed an ran to me.

After hugging we got in her car Ok so what's the plan -I said as she got to driving "Alright so tonight we will stay at a hotel close to the stadium which Dragon's are playing Sea Eagles an they are playing 20 min drive from The Opera House" -She said.

Ooh nice -I said "Then you will meet the team tomorrow after the game hoping they win maybe meet your new boyfriend Tyrell then sleep at the hotel again then next day you said you wanted to buy a car to drive to your new house" -She said Hectic but fun -I said "Excactly" -She said.