Chapter Nine

Warning ⚠️: Chapter contains mature themes: attempted (S) assault scenes

Warning ⚠️: Chapter contains mature themes: attempted (S) assault scenes. Be aware, you have been warned.

••••••••••

Max lays asleep on the bed with blankets over her, her being slightly sweat faced while her hand is on top of her wounded area, her frequently scrunching up her face in pain as she sleeps, Lovely being under the covers next to her, her eyes slightly drooping closed.

Lovely's ears go up when she hears footsteps and voices, her growling lowly as she gets up and goes over to the closed garage door, her growling more louder when the garage door attempts to go up.

"Fuck it's locked!"

"Shoot it then!"

Max wakes up when she hears the gunshot, hearing Lovely bark loudly, her going to grunt hard while getting up.

Lovely lunges towards the two men when they get the garage open, her biting one of their sides making them scream out, her whimpering hard when one of them uses their knife to slice her on her side and kick her away, Lovely whimpering in pain as she slides across the floor.

"Fuck!"

"You alright?!"

"Stupid dog!" The man kicks Lovely in the face making her pass out. "Fuck I think I have rabies now—"

The man is interrupted when he is shot right in the head, Max clutching onto her wound and her falling down on the ground.

"Shit!" The other man exclaims, him going to go over to Max and pick her up, her screaming out while going to wrap herself around him and push him on the table making the things on it drop on the floor, the man screaming out loudly when Max bites him on his neck.

Max groans hard when the man throws her against the wall, her falling down right on her wounded side making her cry out, the stitches opening up and blood beginning to ooze down her side, her vision beginning to become blurry.

She stares at the man who comes over to her, her not being able to fight it when he kicks her right in the face, her passing out right on the impact of his foot colliding hard with her face.

Max slowly begins to regain consciousness, the ringing in her ears and the throbbing pain in her forehead making her face lightly scrunch, her not being able to open her eyes because of the throbbing pain of her head.

"Is she awake yet?"

"Nah, not yet."

"Damn look at her, she is so fucking beautiful. Look at those tattoos, and her body goddamn. I think she's going to be the most fun out of all of the girls."