Chapter Thirteen

(A few days later

(A few days later....)

   ••••••••••

"How are we doing with other bandits and FEDRA?" Owens questions, him and Neil being in the medical room together.

"Good, more than good." Neil replies. "Most to all of the bandits are gone because either they have been killed or they have been retreating because of so many of their people getting killed, abandoning the territory making us expand ours, even their base sides."

Owens nods with an approved smile on his face, his hands being rested on his hips as they study the maps on the walls. "This is good. This is really good. And come on, we all know it is because of the Viper and Scorpion."

"Can we please just call them by their names?"

"What?" Owens laughs, Neil just shaking his head. "What's the deal between you and Sam anyway?"

"Something in the past that he keeps holding a grudge against me with, it's beyond my control." Neil replies.

"Well whatever it is it has the daughter upset too." Owens mentions. "Just stay away from them, we need to keep them here not irritate them."

"I am, plus we don't want to upset Henry either."

"Yeah exactly." Owens nods. "I am going to let the duo know of how good they have been doing while you give Henry the good news on how jobs have been going."

"Why does it have to me?"

"Because I went the last time." Owens simply replies. "Better yet the last three times."

Neil rolls his eyes, him going to cross his arms. "Fine, I guess you make a point."

"Of course I do."

Owens leaves out of the medical room, riding the elevator to the main floor and heading to the cafeteria.

Sam chews while staring aimlessly ahead of him, his eyes setting on the group of firefly soldiers who stare over at him while talking at their table.

Max sits by him, her almost getting done with her tray of food. Her eyes set on Billy and Gloria who eat with their table of friends, all of them laughing and talking to each other. "All of these clicks and posse's piss me off, as much as their lingering stares like we're some fucking celebrities."

"Technically we are." Sam replies while chewing, him taking a large gulp of his water. "We're pretty much known around most dates for what we have done."